300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCPD Academy

Hey, has anyone heard anything about a Suffolk County Academy anytime soon? Just wondering if anyone knew anything. Thanks!

I don't know about a next Academy, but the next test date is Spring of 2011.

Comment

Lets just hope they can get an academy in before it expires... The way things are looking now, who knows.

Comment

yea this is ridiculous, obviously they can't get their s%*t straight in Suffolk. But I'm being patient and waiting it out...

Comment

Originally posted by binzo View Post
          yea this is ridiculous, obviously they can't get their s%*t straight in Suffolk. But I'm being patient and waiting it out...
          A while ago Levy said no class from this exam. But who knows if that will change...

Comment

Originally posted by PDJoe View Post
            A while ago Levy said no class from this exam. But who knows if that will change...
            They should refund every single 100 dollar fee they made people pay. That's just a complete scam.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
              They should refund every single 100 dollar fee they made people pay. That's just a complete scam.
              I totally agree. They literally made millions off of administering that test, and everyone who took the test obviously assumed that a class would be hired off the list created. My bet though is that they DO put atleast 1 class in. (who knows how large) Lets hope the 97.5's get a chance.

Comment

I hope something happens. My husband has started everything for Southampton Town. He has his Poly and Psych left. So I'm just hoping that sometime soon it'll happen!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2046 users online. 139 members and 1907 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X