300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Suspects NYC 9/30/09

Surprised this didn't make it on here earlier....I got this from a fire dept site I am on (volly site for Nassau vollys). I am copying the post in completeness, and not changing it, so please note I was not there and did not hear/witness anything.

As per BNN this morning:

09:25 HRS > NY > MANHATTAN > *PERP SEARCH* > UNION SQUARE [IN TRANSIT] > NYPD & PAPD SEARCHING FOR 2 MIDDLE EASTERN MALES WHO REPORTEDLY ENTERED THE TRANSIT SYSTEM WITH GREEN WIRES AROUND THEIR NECK. POSSIBLY ON THE "N" TRAIN. SUBWAYS BEING HELD AT UNION SQUARE STATION.

Got this just as I was coming into Penn off the LIRR. Had to stop @ the ATM - with 2 PAPD officers standing right next to me on a post. Heard their dispatch go out again with a BOTLO for 2 Arab males within the N transit line near Union Square - both weating coats and sweaters with green wires coming up and out of the sweaters.....REALLLLLYY makes you cringe when you hear this stuff with all the arrests, suspicious packages near transit systems, and national offices warning of transit being the primary objectives....

See something, Say something.

Thanks for the heads up man, hopefully its a prank, these guys are insane. Im Rdo but i received a text from someone i know with the same description (heard they were clean shaven) and story. I didn't think it was credible though but who knows. keep ya eyes open!
    Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!

Comment

yea we got this today at roll call. The train was on the downtown line towards times square by the time PD got the call and were able to stop the train it was at union square. The caller was able to pinpoint the exact car and area the two were sitting in and ECT has the train but odds are they will find nothing. To many ppl on the trains to get any prints or evidence i would think.

Comment

looks like its gonna be a tough day at work today.
        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

wow work should be interesting today....thanks for the heads up

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6499 users online. 362 members and 6137 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X