300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinestFish View Post
    Last I checked I didn't mention TBTA and PA, I was alluding to Brownies, School Safety Shomrim etc. Dressing them up like cops is just another way that 1PP uses smoke and mirrors to give the impression that the police are all over. Its just another way for them to justify how the crime is down even though we have way less cops. Its just another way for them to justify doing more with less. So a lot of you guys wonder why you still haven't gotten on, theres part of the reason.
    I wasn't trying to start a ****ing match. The thread was started looking for opinions on the white cars, and wanna be cops, so a cop gave an answer. Nuff said.
    Now finest, yes we are not "cops" and I got hired the exact same way a P.O. gets hired. Nobody is taking away from your job, but the fact of the matter is since PD took over School safety, crime in the schools have dropped. I really think you have issues dealing with the truth, and the truth is you are not alone in protecting this city. Furthermore I know plenty of PO'S and that little "I'm better than you" attitude only exist among a very few number of you guys. And its truly a shame. I can remember when a rookie "cop" was being beat up and all he had was school safety in a black car there helping him. I for one will continue to HELP as many people as I can wether they be tbta, po's,mta, ss,pep,cuny,dhs,hospital, sanitation, papd, and any other law enforcement agency. May you be safe!
    ....I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6...

Comment

Wow. Dude you take it so personal. Before you were a cop you were probably a clerk at 7-11 and could care less.

Why do you care so much now?

They have a white car, SO?.

I dont agree with SHOMRIM dressing up like cop, but I can care less if SCHOOL SAFETY does.

You DO know that the NYPD is not the only agency in town, right?.

It is not like being a uniform schlep for the nypd is like being a covert CIA special agent hunting down terrorists and living a james bond lifestyle. Your a nypd cop, WHO CARES!. Its not the most impressive job in the world. I love my job but at the end of the day I know what I am and nothing more and not above anybody out there.

We have maybe a hundred, if not MORE law enforcement agencies within the 5 boros alone. I think without them, we would collapse and be overworked without a doubt.

Thank god for PAPD patrolling their airports and bus terminals, good thing for MTA patrolling all of the train stations(metro north, etc), good thing for TBTA zipping on those frigging bridges!, good thing for COOP CITY keeping crime low there with their constant patrols and collars, good thing for all of the agencies giving some into their work.

Get off your high horse, you are only going to be a cop for 20 years, retire and then become Joe Schmoe citizen again whose opinion STILL doesnt matter to anyone because last I checked your screenname doesnt say FINESTKELLY or FINESTMIKEBLOOMBERG.

Sorry to be blunt but it is what it is.

You were not born a cop and you will not a cop forever so who cares!

PS: this is coming from another cop.
      Last edited by NYCTNT; 10-07-2009, 09:10 PM.
      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Holy cr*p TNT!!! I was about to go off on this guy, when I refreshed this page and your post popped up. OUCH!!! Sometimes people need to hear it from another cop. WELL SAID!!!

FinestFish... noone is trying to take your job, your turf, or the patrol guide that rests securely underneath your pillow at night....but you managed to make yourself and your fellow "brothers" look like buffs who took the job just to showcase it to everyone you meet. It's ok though, as I KNOW that your view does not make up the majority of people OTJ. Thanks to my FAKE COP JOB, I get to meet everyone from po's to captains and most ALL have been extremely positive about the HELP we give each and every tour. In your world NYPD police officers control every aspect of law enforcement, but in our world, you know the one that everyone else lives in....there are a ton of law enforcement officers that work together to accomplish our goal. Sorry to inform you, but school safety will continue receiving the white rmps/vans, will still be taking pickups, and making collars. (sorry, you lost that one) Court officers will continue to hold their house down. Hospital police will manage to keep the hospitals safe...even if that means taking yet another collar. (sorry,you lost that one too) CUNY will make sure those college kids play nice with each other from now on. TBTA will be sure to remain on alert for terrorists trying to take out our bridges, and tunnels. Port Authority will secure our entire perimeter, they got you covered. Corrections will keep those bad guys behind the iron gates so you won't have to see them anymore. Last but not least, AUXILIARY will be patrolling NYC streets with nothing more than a wooden nightstick and their sense of pride, AT NO COST TO YOU.... I have the utmost respect for every police officer in NY, but you don't do it by yourself. As far as your "brothers" who share your views are concerned, you can keep 'em. I'll side with my "brothers" comprised of EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY in NY. You know... the ones that actually work together... Whether you want my help or not, you've got it!

Comment

so basically wat this guys saying is that if u see a cop getting his *** kicked don't do anything...ok u got it
          one man wolf pak

Comment

If FinestFish knew any better he would know in the city charter NYPD handles most of the Jobs in the city.... If FinestFish knew any better he would know his geographical area of employment is the city of NY only if FinestFish knew any better he would know that he has absolutely NO POLICE POWERS OUTSIDE OF THE CITY OF NY.

If FinestFish knew any better he would know that one day a SSO will be the one the save his *** or a Brownie even though they can be *******s...

If FinestFish knew any better he would know his angry is misplaced and he needs to direct it 1pp, no the SSD ot Traffic, they didn't ask for rmp's that look like NYPD, they don't have a say in the matter....

Comment

Originally posted by auxguy22 View Post
              so basically wat this guys saying is that if u see a cop getting his *** kicked don't do anything...ok u got it
              Yeah! That's pretty much it. Its amazing how you go to other state or even other counties, and see how the different agencies come together and help each other out.

Finest read up a little bit more on the history of the NYPD basically they took over many small police forces in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Not to mention housing and transit, and who know parks could be next or cuny maybe even Corrections, its not about YOU its about the people of this city. And thank you TNT some cops need to hear certain things from other cops.

Comment

Originally posted by NYRangers718
                Yeah because they understand each other. More than half the people in this city including some Central dispatch can't speak a clear word of English or speak no English at all.
                Don't get me started with the Central that's on the 1/5/7 in the mid evenings.

Comment

Originally posted by SSD1084 View Post
                  Yeah! That's pretty much it. Its amazing how you go to other state or even other counties, and see how the different agencies come together and help each other out.

Finest read up a little bit more on the history of the NYPD basically they took over many small police forces in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Not to mention housing and transit, and who know parks could be next or cuny maybe even Corrections, its not about YOU its about the people of this city. And thank you TNT some cops need to hear certain things from other cops.
                  i'm not a cop but my uniform looks like one and if i was getting my *** kicked , i'd appreciate anyone whether another auxiliary or joe shmoe on the street who sees me gettin a beating and either jumps in or even just callling 911, i'd rather be alive then be dead because my pride won't let me take help from anyone other then a cop
                  one man wolf pak

Comment

Originally posted by NYRangers718

How about this?
                    Ahh NYPD Blues fake 14th Precinct! At least that's what I've read when looking up that picture.

Comment

• Actually the 14th precinct is not fake it is the Midtown South Precinct, and the 18th is Midtown North Precinct.

NYPD uses the 15th precinct.
                      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                        Actually the 14th precinct is not fake it is the Midtown South Precinct, and the 18th is Midtown North Precinct.

NYPD uses the 15th precinct.
                        Yeah it was a typo on my part. I didn't know that NYPD actually used Precinct Numbers for the MTx's.

Comment

• Originally posted by teot
                          this person speaks the truth
                          Dude seriously, you chime with this? Its probably you under another name, and if you really want to get technical, YES THEY DO, have you ever heard of VOLUNTEER Fire Fighters? A lot of them are sanitation workers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYRangers718

How about this?
                            that's actually kind of sexy

even better if it's an AMG 4-matic

Comment

• Originally posted by SSD1084 View Post
                              Dude seriously, you chime with this? Its probably you under another name, and if you really want to get technical, YES THEY DO, have you ever heard of VOLUNTEER Fire Fighters? A lot of them are sanitation workers.
                              The only thing worst than non police officers driving in imitation cop cars like this thread speaks of, are voluntary firefighters on long island who thing running people off the road is their fun for the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by AtreyuRock View Post
                                The only thing worst than non police officers driving in imitation cop cars like this thread speaks of, are voluntary firefighters on long island who thing running people off the road is their fun for the day.
                                I'm not a volli but I do respect what they do, they do not get paid to fight fires. Yeah some of them do drive crazy with their little blue lights. But it is what it is.... and what makes an imitation cop car? Color? Decals?
                                Even witht he "white car" most of us still act as school safety not as Police Officers. I would like to ask you a question, what is your defense on us driving these vehicles? No harsh fighting words, just a professional statement please.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4287 users online. 252 members and 4035 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X