Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shomrim is everything that NYAPO's need to be.

Comment

even if he has been collared, the charges would have most likely been dropped

Comment

That is unfortunate, so the shomrim only pull this crap in BK? Hell like I said I'm empyting my summons book on them..

They are going to seriously get themselves in a liability they can't get out of, I want to see the city back them up on it when that time comes

Comment

This convo reminded me of this article from over the summer about the $250,000 Shomrim command center that was built with city funds
          http://www.nypost.com/p/news/regiona...Y6JDpqMagjWVDN

Comment

Originally posted by NYCAPO View Post
            I don't know why they don't make you guys police officers. According to the CPL, every other Deputy Sheriff in the state are police officers, and you guys do work that definitely warrants police officer status.
            Politics in action! We used to be police officers until some Sheriff many years ago was reaching mandatory retirement age for police officers and wanted to stay on as Sheriff. He worked out some deal with the union to give up police status so he could remain sheriff, and many years later we are still paying for it.

Originally posted by Dinosaur32
            Criminal Court Arrest Warrants may only be executed by Police Officers.

Probation Officers may execute Violation of Probation Warrants

NYS Court Officers may execute Bench Warrants

NYC Deputy Sheriffs may execute Family Court Arrest Warrants, since they do not originate in a Criminal Court. The warrant is addressed to Police and Peace Officers.
            You are correct. We also do Mental Health Warrants, and parole warrants that are addressed to including the sheriff.
            “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

And Deputy Sheriffs along with Court Officers can execute Body Attachment Orders from a Supreme Court Justice.

Comment

Money and power thats all it takes.
                APONY
                STAND UP GUY

Comment

I think while we might not all agree on Auxiliaries and SSD getting white vehicles, we all know Shomrim shouldn't. Especially when they even have decked out RMP's.

Comment

Notice the dash light on the minivan in the background lol. I bet it has VAS plates.

Comment

Look, the moral of the story is this. Unfortunately the idiots at 1PP have decided to incorporate every agency under the sun into the NYPD. In turn all of you now get cars that look EXACTLY LIKE RMPs and don't tell me they don't, cause we just got a new Aux car and it looks just like one of reg RMPs.

Bottom line, we don't you guys in cars that look like ours cause YOU ARE NOT COPS, we are.

Furthermore, these Shomrim idiots, more boobs that wanna be cops.

Lastly, if your in the city, we are the POLICE, not NY courts, school safety, APO, Shomrim, etc, just us, accept it. We don't want you to help, we won't ask you to help. We do just fine without you.

Comment

Finest......Not the best attitude on this thread.....No one is challenging NYPD's position in NYC..............But I know from personal experience that your last sentence is inaccurate.

Comment

We don't want you to help, we won't ask you to help. We do just fine without you.
                          thats a priceless statement where PLENTY of your brothers would be quite upset about. Might want to check the ego at the door, guy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ego lol. You are missing the point just like most people looking from the outside in. And believe, my brothers feel the same way. Nobody, and I mean nobody is happy about the white cars, brownies should go back to being brownies.
                            What I am getting at, as per the tone of this thread, is that we are tired of everyone out there playing monday morning quaterback. If you want to be a cop, get hired like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by FinestFish View Post
                              Lastly, if your in the city, we are the POLICE, not NY courts, school safety, APO, Shomrim, etc, just us, accept it. We don't want you to help, we won't ask you to help. We do just fine without you.
                              NY Bridge and Tunnels and and the NY-NJ Port Authority would like to have a word with you.

Comment

Last I checked I didn't mention TBTA and PA, I was alluding to Brownies, School Safety Shomrim etc. Dressing them up like cops is just another way that 1PP uses smoke and mirrors to give the impression that the police are all over. Its just another way for them to justify how the crime is down even though we have way less cops. Its just another way for them to justify doing more with less. So a lot of you guys wonder why you still haven't gotten on, theres part of the reason.
                                I wasn't trying to start a ****ing match. The thread was started looking for opinions on the white cars, and wanna be cops, so a cop gave an answer. Nuff said.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5751 users online. 339 members and 5412 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X