Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the best time to contact my investigator?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the best time to contact my investigator?

I been trying to get into contact with my investigator through out the day for the last 2 days.I was wondering if someone can tell me when is the best time call?

Thank you NYRangers718.

Comment

Some investigators are police officers. When and what time did you meet your BI? And that is your answer. Don't leave messages.
      NYPD Exam # 8305: (07.31.08)

* Medical: (10.27.08)
      * Mini Medical: (10.27.08), (5.21.10), (2.23.11), (6.10.11)
      * Meet with BI: Done (11.09.08)
      * Written psychological: Done (1.23.09)
      * Oral psychological: (1.27.09)
      * JST: 3 min. 5 sec. (4.2.09), 3 min. 13 sec. (5.22.10), 3 min. 10 sec. (4.30.11)
      * Medical: (2.23.11)

Got the call at 5:03pm on July 2nd, 2011.

July Academy

Comment

I know some are Cops but my investigator is not a Cop and I never leave a message.What does BI mean?

Comment

Dimples, just so you know your not alone, lol i have been trying to contact my investigator numerous times i have left messages and heard nothing back as of yet. My friend who is a PO says to be a pain and just keep calling and leaving messages sooner or later they will return the call...although it is frustrating.

Comment

Good to know thank you nyymike1229.

Comment

just to give you some more hope lol i just got off the phone with my investigator im still in shock! lol but just keep trying they will eventually answer you back

Comment

If you call apd you can ask them what the best time is. They may or may not know depending on if they know the investigator. I called apd and they told me my investigator is in at 7am so that would be the best time for me to call.

Comment

Okay i'll try anything to get into contact thanks again.

Comment

I finally got to speak to my investigator.she claims she didn't have my paper work.she took down my cell number and she said she would get back to me.How long should i wait for her to get into contact with me before i call her back?

Comment

nyymike1229,

I'm so happy for your advice ad everyone else as well.i spoke with her and she had to find my paper work.she called me back today and i meet with her this coming Thursday to give her my package .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4854 users online. 296 members and 4558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X