X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRS1
    replied
    Originally posted by RobG823 View Post
    I cross filed for Mt.Vernon & Yonkers also, kardian24 6?? who else are you taking the test for? Like crs1 said its very simple to cross file. FYI dont only call and tell the civil service department where you want to take the one test, Mt.Vernon suggested I fill out a letter for both departments stating where I would like to take the exam.. Mt.Vernon took my letter and Yonkers made me fill out a paper because I'm a Yonkers resident and will be taking the test in Yonkers so it all depends on what they need so its best to ask before hand. Good luck guys..
    Yep, that's how it went.

Leave a comment:

• RobG823
    replied
    I cross filed for Mt.Vernon & Yonkers also, kardian24 6?? who else are you taking the test for? Like crs1 said its very simple to cross file. FYI dont only call and tell the civil service department where you want to take the one test, Mt.Vernon suggested I fill out a letter for both departments stating where I would like to take the exam.. Mt.Vernon took my letter and Yonkers made me fill out a paper because I'm a Yonkers resident and will be taking the test in Yonkers so it all depends on what they need so its best to ask before hand. Good luck guys..

Leave a comment:

• CRS1
    replied
    I don't know how it works for University PD, but generaly when a city\town\village(s) are giving the PD test on the same day you take one exam, but you have to pay for all that you are cross-filing for. Then you decide at what site you would like to take the exam at. You have to let Administration know that you are cross-filing. They have you fill out a short form at all Administration Offices for the cross-filing and you should be good to go. The process was painless and quick.

This was the 1st time I x-filed and it was quick.

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorBlinks
    replied
    Have you guys ever cross-filed before? I haven't but I plan on it this November. I will be at least taking the Unviersity PD test and a City test.

How do the phone calls go when you have to make them? Easy?

Do you take 2 seperate tests on the same day or does the one test count for both?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CRS1
    replied
    I'm taking (2). Yonkers and Mt.Vernon

Leave a comment:

• Kardian24
    started a topic Cross Filing

Cross Filing

Hey I'm just curious, Is anyone else cross filing for multiple exams on Nov 14th? I'm taking 6.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3089 users online. 232 members and 2857 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X