300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Filing

Hey I'm just curious, Is anyone else cross filing for multiple exams on Nov 14th? I'm taking 6.
    NYPD Exam - 6011
    Back Up Exam - 0310

I'm taking (2). Yonkers and Mt.Vernon
    Exam 8322
    List# 5XX
    Medical: Passed
    Written: Passed
    Oral: Passed
    Meet with BI: Done
    JST: Passed
    1st Mini-Med: Passed
    2nd Mini-Med: Passed 11/29/11

Let's go January 2012!!!

Comment

Have you guys ever cross-filed before? I haven't but I plan on it this November. I will be at least taking the Unviersity PD test and a City test.

How do the phone calls go when you have to make them? Easy?

Do you take 2 seperate tests on the same day or does the one test count for both?

Thanks!

Comment

I don't know how it works for University PD, but generaly when a city\town\village(s) are giving the PD test on the same day you take one exam, but you have to pay for all that you are cross-filing for. Then you decide at what site you would like to take the exam at. You have to let Administration know that you are cross-filing. They have you fill out a short form at all Administration Offices for the cross-filing and you should be good to go. The process was painless and quick.

This was the 1st time I x-filed and it was quick.
        Exam 8322
        List# 5XX

Let's go January 2012!!!

Comment

I cross filed for Mt.Vernon & Yonkers also, kardian24 6?? who else are you taking the test for? Like crs1 said its very simple to cross file. FYI dont only call and tell the civil service department where you want to take the one test, Mt.Vernon suggested I fill out a letter for both departments stating where I would like to take the exam.. Mt.Vernon took my letter and Yonkers made me fill out a paper because I'm a Yonkers resident and will be taking the test in Yonkers so it all depends on what they need so its best to ask before hand. Good luck guys..
          It's not what you know it's WHO you know!

Comment

Originally posted by RobG823 View Post
            I cross filed for Mt.Vernon & Yonkers also, kardian24 6?? who else are you taking the test for? Like crs1 said its very simple to cross file. FYI dont only call and tell the civil service department where you want to take the one test, Mt.Vernon suggested I fill out a letter for both departments stating where I would like to take the exam.. Mt.Vernon took my letter and Yonkers made me fill out a paper because I'm a Yonkers resident and will be taking the test in Yonkers so it all depends on what they need so its best to ask before hand. Good luck guys..
            Yep, that's how it went.
            Exam 8322
            List# 5XX

Let's go January 2012!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5753 users online. 346 members and 5407 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X