Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Officer plays pocket pool while partner locks up 3 POS.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Officer plays pocket pool while partner locks up 3 POS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhRh7...embedded#t=102
    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

am i mistaken or does he actually walk around the corner leaving his partner alone?

Comment

What do you expect from a Rookie Impact Transit Post?

Comment

this video is a couple years old, but still everytime I see it , I cringe... back on impact I ran into this kinda attitude a few times from some kids, they were afraid to "get involved" especially if the cameras are rolling.

Comment

That cop standing there walking around with his hands in his pocket is a retard. Help your partner for the love of God!

Those kids are punks and they deserve what they got. They are all tough when they are in numbers, but when they are alone they are not so tough.
          Exam 8322
          List# 5XX
          Medical: Passed
          Written: Passed
          Oral: Passed
          Meet with BI: Done
          JST: Passed
          1st Mini-Med: Passed
          2nd Mini-Med: Passed 11/29/11

Let's go January 2012!!!

Comment

How many times is he going to let that kid stand up. He told him 10 different times and the kid kept getting up.
            IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
            -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

Sad police skills

God, I hope I never have to depend on backup from those guys or the female cop walking in the background with her hands in her pocket too. All involved could have been over-run and shot with their own guns in a matter of seconds. The officer cuffing the perps must have made his gun accessible over a dozen times, while other officers did the same by keeping their hands in their pockets while an arrest is being made. Very sad police skills.
              sigpicDid somebody fart?

Comment

Originally posted by NYPD4ME View Post
                God, I hope I never have to depend on backup from those guys or the female cop walking in the background with her hands in her pocket too. All involved could have been over-run and shot with their own guns in a matter of seconds. The officer cuffing the perps must have made his gun accessible over a dozen times, while other officers did the same by keeping their hands in their pockets while an arrest is being made. Very sad police skills.
                No offense but your not a police officer so don't comment on the police officers in this video's tactics. I don't come to your job site and tell you how to hammer a nail into the board.

Comment

double post
                  Last edited by ItIsWhatItIs73; 09-26-2009, 11:20 AM. Reason: double

Comment

that video hurts to watch. for the record, though, NONE of those cops are impact guys or other rookies... all task force guys with years on the job.
                    NYPD P.P.O... I can't believe it's really started

Comment

Originally posted by ItIsWhatItIs73 View Post
                      No offense but your not a police officer so don't comment on the police officers in this video's tactics. I don't come to your job site and tell you how to hammer a nail into the board.
                      ok, I'll do it. The three of them are morons. If your not going to do something when they refuse to follow your orders then take the cuffs off of them and go home. The other two walking around should be fired for incompetence. If I ever catch one of my guys with his hands in his pockets while out with perps they will be working desk duty and washing cars until I can schedule them for a defensive tactics class.

The first thing the 3 of them should have done was separate them so they aren't trying to see who's the baddest one in the bunch.

The end result is if you can't handle what your getting into, don't get into it, go write parking tickets.
                      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by Depyoutee View Post
                        am i mistaken or does he actually walk around the corner leaving his partner alone?
                        The main officer did ask his partner to go tell train conductor that she can leave.

Doesnt mean its still not a mess of a video....

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
                          ok, I'll do it. The three of them are morons. If your not going to do something when they refuse to follow your orders then take the cuffs off of them and go home. The other two walking around should be fired for incompetence. If I ever catch one of my guys with his hands in his pockets while out with perps they will be working desk duty and washing cars until I can schedule them for a defensive tactics class.

The first thing the 3 of them should have done was separate them so they aren't trying to see who's the baddest one in the bunch.

The end result is if you can't handle what your getting into, don't get into it, go write parking tickets.
                          Well said! He likes to look for guys that aren't current LE to pick with, but has no idea if they were prior. If he thinks those are good police tactics, then he must be performing the same in those situations. LE or not any dummy can see that was a badly handled situation that could have gotten dangerously out of control fast. Even a Corporal had to step in to clarify this.
                          sigpicDid somebody fart?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6368 users online. 368 members and 6000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X