300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUICK Question

I got pulled over for speeding by a NCPD. He just looked at my license and ins and just gave me a warning and said "i'm putting you in the computer next time u get pulled over your going to get a ticket" Is that possible? I know a lot of other states have written warnings. But being put in the system? He didn't even take my license info down or take anything back with him to his car

Are you the R/O? If you are, he doesn't need your info since he has it already. Yes, you can be put into a system. I do it all the time for warnings and summons. I do that so you can't bs ( saying you never got pulled over ) the officer the next time you get pulled.
    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichCadet View Post
      I got pulled over for speeding by a NCPD. He just looked at my license and ins and just gave me a warning and said "i'm putting you in the computer next time u get pulled over your going to get a ticket" Is that possible? I know a lot of other states have written warnings. But being put in the system? He didn't even take my license info down or take anything back with him to his car
      LOL It will go on your PERMANENT record! Had a Trooper I worked with who would memorize the VIN and run it when he got back to the car.
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808 View Post
        Are you the R/O? If you are, he doesn't need your info since he has it already. Yes, you can be put into a system. I do it all the time for warnings and summons. I do that so you can't bs ( saying you never got pulled over ) the officer the next time you get pulled.

r/o? registered owner? no? I know in NJ and a lot of other states they issue written warnings but this was weird never heard of it esp on Long island.

Comment

Written warnings are slowly fading on my side of the Hudson. Maybe they are doing the same out on the Island. I like to put it in the computer that way any LEO can see it.
          We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Warnings are not tracked by any means other then an officer's memory...Nassau doesn't issue written warnings.

After a Nassau guy issues a summons, at some point before the EOT, he either manually enters the data into the dept's system or he calls it in to a data processing center. That's what he means by "in the computer". So what he meant was, next time he stops you, he's hanging some paper on you....

Hopefully you don't get stopped by him again and he remembers you.
            Last edited by ShantyIrish; 09-24-2009, 07:07 PM.
            Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6158 users online. 340 members and 5818 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X