Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever take the PTS prep classes?

Im taking the YPD test Nov 14th and PTS is offering a one day cram course on the 7th and I'm going to attend that... Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how well the classes are.... Thanks

I took the course in Rochester and it was a very eye opening experience. It definetly prepared me for the actual test. The police officers in charge of the cram course went over the structure of the test and gave us a mock exam. After each section, they went over each question and explained how to look for the correct answer (the actual test was a lot easier then the mock one). They also gave helpfull tips on how to prepare for the Physical Agility Test, Interviews and the rest of the hiring process. Finally they went over what to expect in the Academy and brief overview of your first year on the streets.

I'd have to say that it was definetly a time well spent.

Comment

NICE!! good to hear, ive been preparing for a few weeks already and I thought this class would be a good idea to take a week before the exam

thanks for your input

Comment

I did this class this past saturday and all i can say is that im VERY pleased with it... The instructors were great and went over tons of questions and taught techniques which i found very useful. Also gave lots of practice questions to work with...

for your upcoming exams, anyone interested in a little help should consider taking the class, www.policetutorialservice.com the pre-reg only cost me $75 and it was worth every cent.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5746 users online. 301 members and 5445 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X