• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think 1 day had said academy pay is like 1100 every two weeks

Comment

• Is that before or after taxes ?

Comment

• i'd hope its after... otherwise you'd only be making like 25 grand a year

Comment

• dont quote me, but i believe its after..

Comment

• The waiting game is killing me but I hope all of you make it. I have a few back up plans, I found an old buddy of mine who went through the last westchester academy we're about the same size so if I'm in he would give me his academy gear..... I actually heard they were looking to hire a bit more than 18 people since uncle Sam was generous with the grant money.

Comment

• thats good man, back up plans always help

and did you think that is true?

Comment

• It might be accurate. but I guess no one will find out until the calls start from hopefully Monday on. I came this far I was laid off from my last job, and this is my life's dream. I found a website also for those of you who make it in. I'll send the link to your in boxes if asked. you can get used police equipment. Hopefully I will see you guys on the 11th
                Last edited by ryanpax; 01-03-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• you guys wont get the call until the day before the swearing in ceremony so i wouldn't expect calls until the earliest on tuesday, idk when swearing in ceremony is but the last one was the wednesday before the academy which stared on monday.

Comment

• Silly question but I buddy of mine has given me a duty holster in case I get in I was wondering what is the authorized duty weapon for Mt. Vernon ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanpax View Post
                      Silly question but I buddy of mine has given me a duty holster in case I get in I was wondering what is the authorized duty weapon for Mt. Vernon ?
                      glock 17. Mt vernon authorizes only 1 type of duty holster. Safariland

Comment

• still nothing....the date might have gotten pushed back

Comment

• nothing either, i could have sworn one of the Lt. at the interview said the swearing in would be on the 8th, but then that would be such a last minute notice to get the equiptment, so im not sure..

Comment

• yea figured swearing in would be wed or thurs latest..

Comment

• still

Nothing keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• right there with you guys

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4246 users online. 291 members and 3955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X