• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

between 2-3 gs i hear

Comment

OO wow, i hope thats due when the academy finishes

Comment

no you gotta buy all the stuff before the academy starts and you also have to buy you own on duty weapon halfway through the only thing mv supplies you with is a bulletproof if im not mistaken
        Last edited by j1986; 01-02-2010, 02:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

OUCH.....good times, but it has to be done

Comment

yeah man it def does im sure we will hear in the next few days goodluck

Comment

ouch thats a ton of money.... is it like that every where? I heard for the nypd it was like 500-1000, still a lot but not 2-3 grand

Comment

No thats about right,
                Last edited by 08NY; 05-30-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j1986 View Post
                  nymrh i heard the same for swearing in wed and yes the academy starts the 11th...the last summer class was sworn in the wed before the academy also...but they did call some people that friday before the class started also
                  All the guys that were in the last class were at the ceremony on Weds.

Comment

Is Mount Vernon the only PD in Westchester that you have to buy your own stuff? I thought the towns/villages and the County PD gave their cops all of their uniforms, guns, and equipment.

Comment

• yes mv is the only pd in westchester where you have to buy all your stuff except the bulletproof

Comment

• and yup you will need everything before the first day except your firearm

Comment

• well...

Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post
                          Is Mount Vernon the only PD in Westchester that you have to buy your own stuff? I thought the towns/villages and the County PD gave their cops all of their uniforms, guns, and equipment.
                          Think of it this way ...one big tax write off :-D

Comment

• Anyone know how many people are in the running for academy slots ?
                            Last edited by ryanpax; 01-03-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• i heard they did about 26-28 interviews for 16-18 spots..but it could be 10 spots

Comment

• how do you come up with a few thousand in just a few days

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3767 users online. 217 members and 3550 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X