300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j1986 View Post
    white plains, greenburgh, tuckahoe, i believe mamroneck, croton, i think eastchester, counnty may hire 5-7 but its up in the air because of the new CE so thye make take only transfers...i think yonkers just went on a freeze
    Gotcha. I would think the county would hire the people now who need to go through the academy and then figure out what they will do with the transfers since they can basically hire them whenever they want. I guess people waiting for the County will find out tomorrow when the new CE gives his speech.

Comment

yea thats true.....it seems as if they are not going to hire new recruits but take only transfers..but who knows with the CE they hired one transfer from sleepy hollow about a month ago

Comment

yea thats true.....it seems as if they are not going to hire new recruits but take only transfers..but who knows with the CE they hired one transfer from sleepy hollow about a month ago
        Do you know anyone who is going through the County PD hiring process? One of my buddies from work has done everything except the post-offer medical exam. The county does that after you are offered the job and accept it apparently.

Comment

no i dont..but that is true with county if they give you the medical that pretty much means you have the job so i would assume if he didnt get the medical by monday who knows..it usually takes a week or two for the results of a medical to come back...

Comment

no i dont..but that is true with county if they give you the medical that pretty much means you have the job so i would assume if he didnt get the medical by monday who knows..it usually takes a week or two for the results of a medical to come back...
            Yeah, the bad thing is that the County Executive is making his inaugural speech tomorrow. Guess it doesn't matter for the transfers, but for the guys who would new recruits, it is a close time-table. Why does it take so long to get the medical results back? When I was hired by NYPD, they told you if you passed the medical or were on review the day you took it.

Comment

when i took my medical for mv i had to give blood aswell as urine and the blood is what takes the longest to get back...if he doesnt get it now he will most likely get it for augusts class...with the county list for the county job if you didnt score at least an 85 you may not get called...i heard they wont be down to the 90's till the jan 2011 class..so many people took the test...

Comment

when i took my medical for mv i had to give blood aswell as urine and the blood is what takes the longest to get back...if he doesnt get it now he will most likely get it for augusts class...with the county list for the county job if you didnt score at least an 85 you may not get called...i heard they wont be down to the 90's till the jan 2011 class..so many people took the test...
                Yeah, he is already a PO as am I so it really doesn't matter about the classes. We both got 95s. He has a lower list number than me though.

Comment

he should have no problem then if hes a transfer he can hear anytime in the upcoming week...goodluck to you guys...the county guys are awesome i work with them...i will know this week if i have the job for mt vernon

Comment

mv is supposed to be swearing in jan 6th and academy starts jan 11th...guess we all hear different things who knows

Comment

he should have no problem then if hes a transfer he can hear anytime in the upcoming week...goodluck to you guys...the county guys are awesome i work with them...i will know this week if i have the job for mt vernon
                      Best of luck to you. Be safe.

Comment

nymrh i heard the same for swearing in wed and yes the academy starts the 11th...the last summer class was sworn in the wed before the academy also...but they did call some people that friday before the class started also

Comment

i hope we get called monday...the sooner the better...well have more time to go get all our stuff

Comment

yea hopefully, i thought the swearing in is on the 8th, but WED, thats even sooner...good luck to you guys! hopefully we see each other there

Comment

yeah goodluck! sooner the better get all the money together for our equipment

Comment

yea i wonder how much that runs

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5586 users online. 375 members and 5211 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X