Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took the interview wed. It was an interesting process I was honest and upfront about everything. I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanpax View Post
      I took the interview wed. It was an interesting process I was honest and upfront about everything. I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed.
      if you took yours WED , that means i saw you, because there were only 2 people before me and 1 person after me. When i got there one person was walking out which was probably you. and i was sititng with one person waiting to be interviewed. i got upstairs around1045 or so. i think you might have been the person i was sitting with upfront on the psych appt also..

Comment

Anyone get a call back yet ?

Comment

they said we wuldnt hear until after the holidays

Comment

Good luck everyone I guess this week we all find out

Comment

Originally posted by ryanpax View Post
              Good luck everyone I guess this week we all find out

i dont think we will find out until after new years

Comment

good luck everyone

Comment

anyone get a call yet? hope they dont send the calls out the day before...

Comment

They Probably Will

Comment

Waiting is the hard part. My guess is from now until the time the academy starts Ive been told anytime between
                      1/11/10-1/15/10 we could be called. My question is anyone know how many they are looking to hire again ?

Comment

the academy starts jan 11...i was told youll hear this week between monday and friday if you have the job...

Comment

the swearing in for the academy is on friday, so most likely we will know by thursday

j1986 are you on the job?

Comment

no im looking to get hired for this class...also from what i heard the least amount they are going to hire is 10 and the most they wanted was 16-18 but that can be changed by friday...hopefully since the mv's budget passed this past wed they said there wont be any cuts to police fire or dpw..i know at least 4-5 pd's who already hired for jans class...goodluck everyone

Comment

Originally posted by j1986 View Post
                              no im looking to get hired for this class...also from what i heard the least amount they are going to hire is 10 and the most they wanted was 16-18 but that can be changed by friday...hopefully since the mv's budget passed this past wed they said there wont be any cuts to police fire or dpw..i know at least 4-5 pd's who already hired for jans class...goodluck everyone
                              What departments do you know that have hired?

Comment

white plains, greenburgh, tuckahoe, i believe mamroneck, croton, i think eastchester, counnty may hire 5-7 but its up in the air because of the new CE so thye make take only transfers...i think yonkers just went on a freeze

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4788 users online. 312 members and 4476 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X