Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else received anything in the mail? I'm still waiting for the results. Anyways, if this doesnt work out my next step is the Marine Corps.
    APONY
    STAND UP GUY

Comment

Originally posted by APONY View Post
      Has anyone else received anything in the mail? I'm still waiting for the results. Anyways, if this doesnt work out my next step is the Marine Corps.
      APONY
      keep your head up, i havent heard of anyone else receiviing anything yet either which is weird , but hopefully you get something soon. you took your psych the same day i took it right ? the 6th of oct...or after that?

Comment

I got the medical on December 2nd. the thing I wonder is how many people are they hiring for this academy.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanpax View Post
          I got the medical on December 2nd. the thing I wonder is how many people are they hiring for this academy.
          cool man congrats!

i think they said somehwere like 17 or 18 guys for this academy...im just wondering how many people made it this far

Comment

im going on dec 2nd as well...wonder how many people got called in for a medical?..

Comment

sc87...where did you hear 17 or 18?

Comment

when i went for my psych, i heard one of the captains talking about the amount of people they were keeping for this academy....i mean its all hearsay of course nobody really knows, but i assume its around that number because thats the second time i heard close to that number...but i know all in all it was about out of 50 people that were in this group

Comment

Originally posted by js2487
                  So are all these medicals from the recent test on 11/14? if it was already said apologies ahead of time. If they are though, that is a quick dept. I was talking to a recruiter 2 weeks ago and he says the turnover rate is high so they are always looking to hire.
                  yes js2487 its the second class from the november test...and sc87 yea its up in the air as far as the number of people they will hire...i dont think they even know an exact number yet

Comment

Originally posted by js2487
                    So are all these medicals from the recent test on 11/14? if it was already said apologies ahead of time. If they are though, that is a quick dept. I was talking to a recruiter 2 weeks ago and he says the turnover rate is high so they are always looking to hire.
                    just to correct you js2487,

its the second class from the 11/14 2008 test...not the test that just passed...the one from last year

Comment

yea and 4thepd1986 were probably down to the last bunch though. they must have eliminated many people already..for us to get this far i mean...after this then i think its just the oral board interview, and the academy in jan

Comment

yes i agree with you there...hope they do the interviews before X mas..but it will probably be the week after

Comment

I havent received a letter for medical yet i spoke to civil service and it sounds like their sending candidates out for medicals in groups and she had no way of knowing when the next group will be sent.

Comment

yea hopefully you will get one..whats the number to civil service?

Comment

civil service 914-665-2357

Comment

did anybody get visited?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5563 users online. 378 members and 5185 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X