Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MV pays less than NYPD and patrols areas similar if not worse than NYPD. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who left NYPD to go to MV.

Comment

• we actually did have someone who got hired with us who transfered from nypd..hes not in the academy with us thought he started last monday..

Comment

• yea i heard there is a couple people in MV that came from NYPD

Comment

• Out of the 18 that got hired 1 was a transfer from nypd and 1 was a transfer from dutchess county sheriffs the rest r in the academy with me

Comment

• So in total, what is the exact number of this academy class?
            Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

Comment

• 30...16 mv..3 white plains..3 eastchester...2 greenburgh...1 tuckahoe..1 Hastings ...1 peeksill...1 Rockville long island...1 pelham manor ...1 attorney general

Comment

• j1986,Do you speak to those NYPD guys if so can you ask if they had to start at starting pay or did they let them skip a step?

Comment

• Do any of you folks know when Mount Vernon is giving their next exam? NYPD is killing me with the uncertainty

Comment

• November 2011

Comment

• MV Police Officer Exam - November 13, 2010 8:00 a.m. MVHS

Comment

• it's on the mount vernon civil service website but not the mvpd site

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2821 users online. 142 members and 2679 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X