X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont think you can get hired without a medical

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanpax View Post
      found a website that specifies the equipment needed for the academy. I realized most of this stuff ... Mainly the clothing can be found at sporting goods stores like Modell's mainly the dickies brand. [url] might help with the price.

your the man

Comment

• sc87 i wish i knew how,i have a friend thats on the mount vernon force and he was even shock that i got called for the interview before a medical. I told him word for word how the interview went and he said i should be good.He even mention one of the officers that was interviewing me mention to him that it went well. I would have least thought that if something was wrong they would have let me know by now. It all confusing but hey what can i do but just sit and be patient.

Comment

• yea true, when was your interview , what day?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc87 View Post
            yea true, when was your interview , what day?
            interview was around the same time everyone had theres,i know this because as i was going in another canditate sat down,to go in after me. Cant remeber exact date before the holidays though.

Comment

• For what its worth I guess tomorrow ( for real this time) will be the day we all find out. If I make it in with all of you I look forward to working with all of you. If I don't well ... good luck to you all.

Comment

• Jus got the call!!! Sweraing in 930 tomm goodluck all

Comment

• Swearing in fri* paperwork tomm!!

Comment

• just got called good luck all

Comment

• :-( ...nothing here

Comment

• I Got It!!!! See U Tomorrow~!

Comment

• see you tommorow brother!

Comment

• got called to...they said slacks, shirt and no tie...said dont wear a suit

Comment

• Got It ....ill Be There 2 Morrow Guys See Ya
                              SO EXCITED!!!! BY THE WAY he said bring social security card, license and black pen and what else??
                              Last edited by sc87; 01-06-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Good luck fellas and welcome to the brotherhood.

I remember going for the MVPD pat back in May of 07 of course the mile 1/2 kicked my ***

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3251 users online. 168 members and 3083 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X