Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Vernon PD 2010 January Academy

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mount Vernon PD 2010 January Academy

    Did anybody get a call? Any info? I got a call to head to HQ this week to start background.

  • #2
    Good luck,,,, I didn't make the cut on the initial run back in May of 07..

    Comment


    • #3
      anyone recieve a call to start psych?

      Comment


      • #4
        I got the call for psycH also. Did u do yours yet?

        Comment


        • #5
          yea i got my call like 2 days ago, i will be heading there on tues, what about you

          Comment


          • #6
            did you hand in your backround packet yet

            Comment


            • #7
              Good luck to everyone!
              We ride for those who died!

              RIP SgtCHP!

              Comment


              • #8
                I haven't handed in my packet yet which I found weird that they called my for psych already, any idea why? Did u get your psych call before or after handing in your packet?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BOURNENYC View Post
                  I haven't handed in my packet yet which I found weird that they called my for psych already, any idea why? Did u get your psych call before or after handing in your packet?
                  i handed in my packet already, but i recieved the call before i handed in my packet. thats normal, when i went to pick up my packet the officer mentioned that they originally wanted to schedule the psych the same day we picked up the packet but did not. so i am assumiing receiving the call before handing in the packet is ok. whens ur schedule date to return the packet?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My Packet Is Due On October 8, 2009 Thursday. I Will Bring It In Tommorrow. Hopefully Everything Goes Well. I Will Go Suited Up To Take In My Packet Just In-case, You Never Know.
                    APONY
                    STAND UP GUY

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by APONY View Post
                      My Packet Is Due On October 8, 2009 Thursday. I Will Bring It In Tommorrow. Hopefully Everything Goes Well. I Will Go Suited Up To Take In My Packet Just In-case, You Never Know.
                      yes, good idea, and good luck.
                      Last edited by sc87; 10-05-2009, 08:36 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        took psych today

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nymrh View Post
                          took psych today
                          yea, i was there also....i was probably with you, what did you think?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sc87 View Post
                            yea, i was there also....i was probably with you, what did you think?

                            was aright wonder when were going to find out how we did

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nymrh View Post
                              was aright wonder when were going to find out how we did
                              yea i asked the officer as i was walking out and he said it usually takes a couple of weeks, but theyve been doin everything pretty quick so hopefully sooner. im anxious to find out the results, idk it was ok, but idk hopefully everything went well. howd your interview with the doctor go...and what row where you in i was in the first two..i was the first to talk to him

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3600 users online. 261 members and 3339 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X