300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Vernon PD 2010 January Academy

Did anybody get a call? Any info? I got a call to head to HQ this week to start background.

Good luck,,,, I didn't make the cut on the initial run back in May of 07..

Comment

anyone recieve a call to start psych?

Comment

I got the call for psycH also. Did u do yours yet?

Comment

yea i got my call like 2 days ago, i will be heading there on tues, what about you

Comment

did you hand in your backround packet yet

Comment

Good luck to everyone!
              We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

I haven't handed in my packet yet which I found weird that they called my for psych already, any idea why? Did u get your psych call before or after handing in your packet?

Comment

Originally posted by BOURNENYC View Post
                  I haven't handed in my packet yet which I found weird that they called my for psych already, any idea why? Did u get your psych call before or after handing in your packet?
                  i handed in my packet already, but i recieved the call before i handed in my packet. thats normal, when i went to pick up my packet the officer mentioned that they originally wanted to schedule the psych the same day we picked up the packet but did not. so i am assumiing receiving the call before handing in the packet is ok. whens ur schedule date to return the packet?

Comment

My Packet Is Due On October 8, 2009 Thursday. I Will Bring It In Tommorrow. Hopefully Everything Goes Well. I Will Go Suited Up To Take In My Packet Just In-case, You Never Know.
                    APONY
                    STAND UP GUY

Comment

Originally posted by APONY View Post
                      My Packet Is Due On October 8, 2009 Thursday. I Will Bring It In Tommorrow. Hopefully Everything Goes Well. I Will Go Suited Up To Take In My Packet Just In-case, You Never Know.
                      yes, good idea, and good luck.
                      Last edited by sc87; 10-05-2009, 08:36 AM.

Comment

took psych today

Comment

Originally posted by nymrh View Post
                          took psych today
                          yea, i was there also....i was probably with you, what did you think?

Comment

Originally posted by sc87 View Post
                            yea, i was there also....i was probably with you, what did you think?

was aright wonder when were going to find out how we did

Comment

Originally posted by nymrh View Post
                              was aright wonder when were going to find out how we did
                              yea i asked the officer as i was walking out and he said it usually takes a couple of weeks, but theyve been doin everything pretty quick so hopefully sooner. im anxious to find out the results, idk it was ok, but idk hopefully everything went well. howd your interview with the doctor go...and what row where you in i was in the first two..i was the first to talk to him

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3600 users online. 261 members and 3339 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X