300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice on what to do now.

Alright so i took the NYPD exam back in 2007 (exam 7042) and went through half the process back in May 2008. I got the Medical, Mini Medical and the Written Psy done so far but was unable to go any further because of personal reasons. Back in April of this year i re-opended my case in hopes of getting in for the July class and they told me that since i passed my Medical and Written psy the only thing i would have left to do is my oral psy, the JST and the mini medical again. The detective at the APD at that time told me my BI had just recently quit and that a new BI would be in touch with me to schedule the 3 things i had left to do.

Turns out no one called me, and i even called the APD 3 times in hopes of someone telling me something but no one knew. I know Jan 2010 is probably a stretch but i just want to know if i would have to re-open my case again, and if i would have to do EVERYTHING all over again in terms of the Medical, written psy, etc.
    "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."
    Moliere

I wouldnt amagine you would need to redo the things, unless they have expired. Your file should be updated and when the new BI looks, it should all be there. If your not having any luck with calling APD, try going down to lefrak and try and "re_open" your case....not to really re-open but to try and get them to assign you to a new BI.

Comment

Originally posted by NycNick98 View Post
      I wouldnt amagine you would need to redo the things, unless they have expired. Your file should be updated and when the new BI looks, it should all be there. If your not having any luck with calling APD, try going down to lefrak and try and "re_open" your case....not to really re-open but to try and get them to assign you to a new BI.
      But since the July class is already in session, wouldnt i have to officially re-open my case or not?
      Moliere

Comment

Yeah you will have to go down and re-open but your previous tests should count. The only thing I notice is that you have your Mini-medical and Medical written as on the same day... Idk if that's correct but the mini-med will definitely have to be re-done.

Comment

Originally posted by NYJets44288 View Post
          Yeah you will have to go down and re-open but your previous tests should count. The only thing I notice is that you have your Mini-medical and Medical written as on the same day... Idk if that's correct but the mini-med will definitely have to be re-done.
          Yeah i remember the one detective telling me that you have to take over the mini medical, but the reason i had both the mini med and the medical on the same day was because it was two months before the July 2008 class and to save time they just combined the two into one day. It was pretty bad. We were there from quater to 6 in the morning until about a little after 4pm.
          Moliere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5116 users online. 295 members and 4821 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X