Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyquan Rivera found guilty on all charges (shot cop in head)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyquan Rivera found guilty on all charges (shot cop in head)

I've been waiting for someone else to post the news on this one. The verdict came in at around 7 p.m. today.

I'll just post the news link & step back again.

Link
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Glad the savage was found guilty. I hope for the best for Officer DiPonzio, his family, and fellow officers.
    Agencies Currently and Previously Employed By:
    NYRA Peace Officer - 2010 - 2012 & 2016 - Present
    Sea Gate Police - 2012 - 2013
    NYPD Auxiliary Police - 2009 - 2014
    NYC Department of Homeless Services Police - 2012 - 2014
    U.S. Dept. of Justice, Bureau of Prisons - 2014 - 2015

Comment

We'll be hearing this name again...

That is the lamest defense i've seen in a while.Too bad this pos won't do more time.The question is:How long after his release will he commit another serious felony and who will be injured.He will probably spend the rest of his life in prison,why not just keep him in.
      retired cop

Comment

TODAY - Officer Anthony DiPonzio will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Red Wings final home game of the season - this will be another wonderful moment as he threw out the first pitch of the season in April and arrived on the field in a wheelchair - today he will be walking in. I am attending the game - will take pictures and post.

Keep the prayers coming - he is an amazing young man.

Comment

Originally posted by 2411Show View Post
          TODAY - Officer Anthony DiPonzio will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Red Wings final home game of the season - this will be another wonderful moment as he threw out the first pitch of the season in April and arrived on the field in a wheelchair - today he will be walking in. I am attending the game - will take pictures and post.

Keep the prayers coming - he is an amazing young man.
          Yes Anthony is doing well best wishes for his recovery. as for what's his name it's a shame the judge can not hand down a longer sentence 30 years to life for each would keep the darling in jail till he is 75.

Comment

Good! At least upstate jurors have some sense.

I wonder what would have happened had the trial been in New York City.
            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Man, that sentence is a joke.
              Trying to get on in NY...
              PM me if you hear of any upstate NY departments that are giving a civil service test.

Comment

he'll be out by the time he's 21

Comment

Originally posted by bklynbob View Post
                  That is the lamest defense i've seen in a while.Too bad this pos won't do more time.The question is:How long after his release will he commit another serious felony and who will be injured.He will probably spend the rest of his life in prison,why not just keep him in.
                  Juveniles like this often wind up getting killed by another gang member.
                  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

In Kansas City, just this year we charged a 13 year old girl as an adult for murder. New York dropped the ball on this one, that thug never should be released.
                    Those who believe, ye shall receive.

Comment

The Rochester Red Wings ended their home game Saturday night the way they started off the season.

Officer Anthony DiPonzio, the Honorary Captain for the team, threw out the first pitch and delivered the lineup card to the umpires at home plate. DiPonzio also threw out the first pitch at the first home game in April. 13,100fans stood for 20 minutes cheering/clapping for him - he smiled/laughed and we all had tears. He came out onto the field in April in a wheelchair and walked out Saturday September 5th - miracles do happen!

DiPonzio was shot in the back of the head back in January. His shooter, Tyquan Rivera, 15, was convicted in the shooting Friday evening. Rivera faces 3 1/2 to 10 years in prison.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2765 users online. 153 members and 2612 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X