300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nypd auxilary police

I am hoping to become a NYPD officer and I was wondering if being in the nypd auxilary police will help you get into the academy easier.
    Sgt. Siek: Now to the rest of you, do you have what it takes to be the meanest, the cruelest, the most sadist unforgiving mother ****ers in God's cruel kingdom?
    All Marines: Yes, Staff Sergeant.
    Sgt. Siek: Will you be able to one day say, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the God damn valley?"
    All Marines: Yes, Staff Sergeant.
    Sgt. Siek: We shall ****ing see.

Originally posted by celtics009 View Post
    I am hoping to become a NYPD officer and I was wondering if being in the nypd auxilary police will help you get into the academy easier.
    It won't get you extra points on the written exam, you'll still need to meet all requirements for the position of police officer, go through background checks, and complete the entire academy. The only 2 things the Auxiliary Police will get you is experience on the street and an inside view of the department.

With that said, I would suggest you do the Cadet Corps and the Auxiliary Police if you have extra time for it. This way, you get the benefits of both positions.
    Last edited by NYCAPO; 09-02-2009, 11:07 PM.
    Agencies Currently and Previously Employed By:
    NYRA Peace Officer - 2010 - 2012 & 2016 - Present
    Sea Gate Police - 2012 - 2013
    NYPD Auxiliary Police - 2009 - 2014
    NYC Department of Homeless Services Police - 2012 - 2014
    U.S. Dept. of Justice, Bureau of Prisons - 2014 - 2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4866 users online. 270 members and 4596 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X