300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auxiliary Police

My wife recently suggested to me that I do some volunteer work in our community. I have given it some thought and I started looking towards the Nassau County Auxiliary Police, is anyone here a member? Pro's and con's......thoughts?
    http://www.liffreedomfund.org/

I am a member, and EldoEsq is a member. I've been in the program for about 2.5 years now so if you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Comment

Been a member for over 7 years...great way to give a little back to the community.

Comment

ncap - unit 316
        partners with NYJets44288
        one man wolf pak

Comment

that's embarassing isn't it? I gotta deal with auxguy22 in the radio car for hours. you're buying lunch this week.

Comment

Sending PM's to both of you.

Comment

embarassing ! ha .. yeah rite it's ok nyjets when i'm a cop i won't forget the little people
              one man wolf pak

Comment

Is it just me or have you not even passed our fake academy yet? Wait until friday. Idiot.
                Last edited by NYJets44288; 09-22-2009, 10:24 PM. Reason: said somethings i'd get in trouble for lol

Comment

nyjets...ur whining is embarassing me on this forum
                  one man wolf pak

Comment

Oh c'mon stop it.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7486 users online. 372 members and 7114 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X