300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk County Police

Hey guys. Been trying to find out if Suffolk is going to be starting an academy class anytime soon. Also any idea where down the list they are?

No Class this year unless they get the Federal Stimulus money per Dormer. Even then, I would doubt it. Who knows.

They did hire a village police class off this list, so they have to be down at least a little bit on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal View Post
      No Class this year unless they get the Federal Stimulus money per Dormer. Even then, I would doubt it. Who knows.

They did hire a village police class off this list, so they have to be down at least a little bit on the list.
      True. You have to live in that villiage in order to get selected right? Can you get on to a villiage department with out having residency?

Comment

Per dormer background investigations for scpd are supposed to start now.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious2008 View Post
          Per dormer background investigations for scpd are supposed to start now.
          What Dormer says means nothing.
          "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
          but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UAGoalieGuy View Post
            True. You have to live in that villiage in order to get selected right? Can you get on to a villiage department with out having residency?
            Believe it depends on the village. They all hire off the suffolk list, and use the suffolk academy, other than that each one does things their own way I believe.

I believe you can call the civil service office and ask them how far they are down on the list currently. I've heard of people doing that in Nassau.
            Last edited by TheAnimal; 06-25-2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7045 users online. 372 members and 6673 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X