X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Back to NYC
    Rookie Puke
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by nyc1219
    I agree she is full of sh*t. but just a quick note.. you can have two jobs as a PO. you just have to do a lot of paper work and get it OK' ed by the brass to make sure there's no conflict of interest. at the Night Life Summit one of the topics was encouraging NYPD guys off duty to work/ be hired as bouncers at bars and clubs.

..just my 2cents
    That sounds like an amazingly quick way to get jammed up. "So you say the bouncer menaced you with a black gun? I see. Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence the defendant's 'ten-card' from his command, which indicates that he does indeed own two firearms..." Too many drunks, too many idiots, too many fights.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

"You've got to be good in this business, but you've got to get a lot of breaks. If you don't realize that, if you really think you're sitting here because of your genius or anything, I don't know, maybe your background is different, but I got my butt kicked a lot at every level, including this one."

- Stan Van Gundy

Comment

• John2008
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by angie21
      Well if were going to get technical I don't need to be a lawyer but thanks for looking out.I am an officer of the law thankyou very much.and I carry a gun on my side proud so don't tell me how immature I am.I work two jobs to support myself and my family.and I've gotten that paycheck that stated 21000 so please don't tell me I don't no what I'm talking about.I'm just saying that its wrong.and for all the iraq veterans god bless you because my cousin was killed figthing that war.and one more thing about the one that said he or she said she rather have sanitation dep instead of cops then u must really be oblivious to your surrounding.I rather have protection on the streets,the garbage will always be picked up but if u don't have cops then u must want to get shot or something.
      Damn she went from opening a forum on how she wants to get on the Job to having some serious time on the job. I guess she skipped the hiring process and academy.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• nyc1219
        Train Wreck
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Back to NYC
        That sounds like an amazingly quick way to get jammed up. "So you say the bouncer menaced you with a black gun? I see. Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence the defendant's 'ten-card' from his command, which indicates that he does indeed own two firearms..." Too many drunks, too many idiots, too many fights.
        ...well how would a drunk figure out the bouncer is otj? unless he was an idiot and did infact pull his sidearm. after the girl from johnjay was killed and a couple guys in astoria this was one of the topics at the night life summit.

i think its a great way to make some extra cash, and doing it within dept guild lines. i know 3 guys who work as bouncers that are otj. when the paperwork was sent it for the extra job, it was signed off on quickly.

and whos word would you take.. an officer.. or a drunk? not to mention just about every pub, bar, club, and hole in the wall has cameras inside out. no worries
        Jesus didn't tap

"You will sweat in here so you don't bleed out there"

"Recruit, I will smoke you!!"

Comment

• STXHammer
          Forum Member
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by John2008
          Damn she went from opening a forum on how she wants to get on the Job to having some serious time on the job. I guess she skipped the hiring process and academy.
          It must be a online academy, you know "Become a Police Officer from home in weeks"
          When the public needs help, they call the police. When the police need help, they call ESU.

" To Protect and Serve"

Comment

• NYPD13
            Forum Member
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by STXHammer
            It must be a online academy, you know "Become a Police Officer from home in weeks"

where do I sign up?...

J/K
            NYPD Exam # 8305: (07.31.08)

* Medical: (10.27.08)
            * Mini Medical: (10.27.08), (5.21.10), (2.23.11), (6.10.11)
            * Meet with BI: Done (11.09.08)
            * Written psychological: Done (1.23.09)
            * Oral psychological: (1.27.09)
            * JST: 3 min. 5 sec. (4.2.09), 3 min. 13 sec. (5.22.10), 3 min. 10 sec. (4.30.11)
            * Medical: (2.23.11)

Got the call at 5:03pm on July 2nd, 2011.

July Academy

Comment

• Meng04
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by NYPD13
              where do I sign up?...

J/K
              Sorry the online ACADEMY has just been CANCELED!!!!!!! Email APD Angie for further instructions.

Comment

• nyc1219
                Train Wreck
                • Oct 2008

i called APD Angie, and she told me im on review. any one else go thru this??
                Jesus didn't tap

Comment

• John2008
                  Forum Member
                  • Jun 2007

oh well thanku very much!i guess ill make a really good looking officer then lol!
                  im good under pressure just not when it comes to test other then that i pretty good at what comes at me.i want to become a cop because im a young mom and i need a career that i will be proud of.my brother-in law is a cop and he was the one that told me to go for it so i am lol.

too easy, took me less than a minute.
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• STXHammer
                    Forum Member
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by John2008
                    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...96#post1395496

too easy, took me less than a minute.
                    Nice Collar Det. John BUSTED
                    When the public needs help, they call the police. When the police need help, they call ESU.

" To Protect and Serve"

Comment

• nyc1219
                      Train Wreck
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Arewethereyet
                      Well good luck to you Angie, you're hot btw , no jk. I mean, crap now I just dug myself a hole...
                      yea.. if you like the 13 chins look. theres no way she make it over that fence
                      Jesus didn't tap

Comment

• John2008
                        Forum Member
                        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by nyc1219
                        yea.. if you like the 13 chins look. theres no way she make it over that fence
                        LOL
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• cbioc329
                          NYPD to SCPD
                          • May 2008

HAHA had me rollin

Comment

• BigWill2876
                            Forum Member
                            • Jan 2008

Gadzooks !

Nice pick up John, I remember her now and the poor slob that was calling her hot !
                            All I could think at the time was man does this guy have NO CHANCE of passing the eye test !

In line of that photo,

Question; In the JST if you flatten the fence as you run into it and roll over it....is that a "pass" or a do-over ? Providing they can repair the fence !

Comment

• poewp
                              Forum Member
                              • Apr 2004

Not nice to make fun guys. I can understand disagreement but not making fun. Tisk Tisk

Comment

• angie21
                                Forum Member
                                • Aug 2008

Well I see u guys have nothing better to do with your time.and another thing if u guys think ur very ****ing smart u should learn how to read better.afew pages ago a person posted one of my emails stating my brotherinlaw wrote all that stuff that's number one.number two another person copied and pasted my email and it also stated my brother in law is a cop.so don't get all on my case.and one more thing I'm not fat actually I weigh 115 pounds and I have one chin.if u guys can sit here and make fun of someone then honestly that's pathetic and immature.I'm not saying I'm any better for letting my brother in law write a few things but don't make fun of people if u don't no them nor meet them.so do me a favor and leave my name out of your people mouth and find something better to talk about.
                                EXAM:8050 List-1xxx
                                Medical:12/23-passed
                                Psych:1/04-passed
                                Oral Psych-1/04-passed
                                JST:1/08-passed
                                BI:1/20-done
                                mini med:.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 34685 users online. 32 members and 34653 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...