Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD..marijuana testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NYPD..marijuana testing

    I know they take hair samples, I think someone said they check up to 6 months

    My question: Is this true?

    Thank you for your time

  • #2
    Yes, that is true.
    Jan.14th 09 academy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by VEINS View Post
      I know they take hair samples, I think someone said they check up to 6 months

      My question: Is this true?

      Thank you for your time
      How many times are you going to ask lol. Stop smoking pot. wait 6 months and re open your case. And dont go shaving all your hair off cause they will then take toe and fingernail clippings.

      Comment


      • #4
        Actually it's only about 3-3.5 months if they take it from your head. Body hair has a longer detection period.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hair grows half an inch a month. If they take 1 1/2 inches that equates to a three month drug history.

          Comment


          • #6
            and don't shave your head, the'll just take it from your arms, or if they have to, take it from near your gonads are. HHAHA

            Comment


            • #7
              wait when is this part where they take out half of my hair, I think i'll just let it grow a little just in case?

              Comment


              • #8
                they buzzed the hair off my shins over at lefrak city.

                worst thing was that it was summer, and it looked like i shaved my legs that summer!

                Comment


                • #9
                  does it matter? word of advice....DONT DO DRUGS!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    just wondering so that i can expect the pain when they scalp my head like an ingine.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The only thing that i have smoked that is illegal is a good cohiba cuban cigar, in Canada, of course.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by srq screw View Post
                        they buzzed the hair off my shins over at lefrak city.

                        worst thing was that it was summer, and it looked like i shaved my legs that summer!

                        They did the same thing to me back when i went through the process...LOL....i ended having to buzz off all my leg hairs to make it look even....Wasn't too crazy about even doing that but it looked much better than having two long strips of hair missing from my leg...I'm actually going through the process now because I deferred the last time...Have to do it all over again...thank goodness it is fall time...LOL
                        6101 (October 2006) - Passed

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I thought he was CHEECH.
                          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Please refer to the thread below for great answers on this subject from police officers/deputies alike.

                            http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...wpost&t=101747


                            EDITED: Used too much sarcasm.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Miclam View Post
                              Actually it's only about 3-3.5 months if they take it from your head. Body hair has a longer detection period.
                              Originally posted by irish81 View Post
                              Hair grows half an inch a month. If they take 1 1/2 inches that equates to a three month drug history.
                              You also have to factor in the amount of drugs being consumed and whether or not the person is a chronic user [chronic meaning frequent, not the "other" chronic] LOL.

                              People who are chronic users can have the thc detected in their system longer than someone who tried it once or twice.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3621 users online. 247 members and 3374 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X