300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPD Processing Status For Current Candidates

I'm starting this thread over because the other thread doesn't seem to be working properly when I posted.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pun33
    what'd you score on the exam?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received an 85

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jt14621
    It all depends on your score there are only so many bi's so they usually start with the higher scores and work down from there i wouldn't panic it may take some time before hearing from them and it happens after your psych interview. good luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better. I guess I was and still somewhat worried because there have been some people who received a call even before they had their psych interview. I had my psych interview late last week and I think it went well, so I'm hoping I receive a call soon.

too cold,
    have you been slated for an interview date?

Comment

too cold,
      have you been slated for an interview date?

Comment

toocold,
        have you been called for an interview yet?

Comment

No, I haven't yet.

Comment

anyone knows when is the next RPD academy class start?
            Integrity First
            Service Before Self
            Excellence In All We Do

Comment

As far as I know the Academy is scheduled for February according to LT Smith.

I am currently slated to finish my processing on 31 October. I have completed medical and psych and the poly is scheduled for Haloween along with my interview and ride along.

I am unsure if my background investigation will be done by that time.

Comment

Next academy is suppose to be in February of course that could change due to funding restriction.

Comment

hey guys,
                  I just got another call from my background investigator yesterday, he said I was second on the pile of folders he had. He notified me he was going to be talking to my references and supervisor at work soon. I also have my first interview next Wednesday morning. Anyone know what I should expect during this first meeting? When he called the other day, i answered a lot of questions about my background packet and I was under the assumption that that is what we would have done next Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by pun33 View Post
                    hey guys,
                    I just got another call from my background investigator yesterday, he said I was second on the pile of folders he had. He notified me he was going to be talking to my references and supervisor at work soon. I also have my first interview next Wednesday morning. Anyone know what I should expect during this first meeting? When he called the other day, i answered a lot of questions about my background packet and I was under the assumption that that is what we would have done next Wednesday.

Good luck with it and it's nice that he's keeping you updated.

Comment

hey guys, anyone know appromixately how long it would take from written to end of the final process will normally take? I registered for the Nov`s written test.
                      Integrity First
                      Service Before Self
                      Excellence In All We Do

Comment

Originally posted by sillyapple View Post
                        hey guys, anyone know appromixately how long it would take from written to end of the final process will normally take? I registered for the Nov`s written test.

I have heard between 6 and 8 months.

Comment

Anyone have any updates on thier processing, and know what score bands the BIs are at?

Thanks!

Comment

NYSP,
                            I scored a 95 on the exam. I have already completed my oral, written psych as well as the medical. I was supposed to have an interview tomorrow with the background investigator, but he had to reschedule and said that he would be in contact with me. I have been in contact with him numerous times as we have gone over things in my background packet, as well as giving him extra reference numbers. You?

Comment

Had to dust this one off...

Where is everyone at in the processing stages?

Are they doing BIs on the 85s yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7496 users online. 364 members and 7132 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X