Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob here with questions....

hello my forum friends,

I recently wanted to go back and put my work in becoming an officer, I took the nypd exam back in october of 07 when I was 19. I dont know what exam it was so can anybody help me with the exam number so I won't loose it again? I scored a 89.xx, i've never been arrested and no suspended licences, but i have 3 tickets under my belt, currently i have 0 credits, but by late 2009early 2010 i'll be set to go with my credits, so as of right now how are my chances of getting in to nypd in a year or two? Thanks everybody your help is very much appreciated

Exam # 6093

http://nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/employment/examkeys.shtml
    NYPD Exam # 8305: (07.31.08)

* Medical: (10.27.08)
    * Mini Medical: (10.27.08), (5.21.10), (2.23.11), (6.10.11)
    * Meet with BI: Done (11.09.08)
    * Written psychological: Done (1.23.09)
    * Oral psychological: (1.27.09)
    * JST: 3 min. 5 sec. (4.2.09), 3 min. 13 sec. (5.22.10), 3 min. 10 sec. (4.30.11)
    * Medical: (2.23.11)

Got the call at 5:03pm on July 2nd, 2011.

July Academy

Comment

What are you doing to get 60 credits together so quickly? I could use help like that.

Comment

yea i took my test in oct 07 and it was 6093

Comment

any later then 2010 and your test will expire i believe. is it still only last 4 years?

Comment

Hah I took my test then too! Exam 6093, unfortunately, because I put my investigation on hold, I have to go and reopen...sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by NYJets44288 View Post
              What are you doing to get 60 credits together so quickly? I could use help like that.
              well i'm going to start going to empire state college so i'm going to do some online and onsite clases w/ 20credits a semester i'm aiming for. So i'll be looking at 5 classes a semester, hopefully by july next year I will have 40 and i'll do some summer sessions

unfortunatly I'm going to quit my job to do this
              and thanks for the exam number guys, very appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by DaUnknown View Post
                well i'm going to start going to empire state college so i'm going to do some online and onsite clases w/ 20credits a semester i'm aiming for. So i'll be looking at 5 classes a semester, hopefully by july next year I will have 40 and i'll do some summer sessions

unfortunatly I'm going to quit my job to do this
                and thanks for the exam number guys, very appreciated
                You need 60 total credits or military time to be able to enter the academy.
                I also wouldnt start the process yet untill you are closer to the credits as most of the tests expire after 6 months.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3293 users online. 150 members and 3143 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X