Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYJets44288
    replied
    Good luck to all, yeah I just want to get hired up there, my girlfriend lives in Pelham and I really started liking it.

Leave a comment:

• NYSFI39
    replied
    Originally posted by NYJets44288 View Post
    Anybody know if they're actually in need of officers? Or are they just doing the test because it's been the standard 4 years since the last?

Both, I guess. The old list did expire, but remember this test is not just for the County PD but the towns and villages in Westchester as well, someone will presumably be hiring! Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• just3702
    replied
    I would think they do.....now that the NYPD has a good contract. That might help us trying to get our foot in the door.

Leave a comment:

• NYJets44288
    replied
    Anybody know if they're actually in need of officers? Or are they just doing the test because it's been the standard 4 years since the last?

Leave a comment:

• OPD22
    replied
    Thank you just3702.

Leave a comment:

• just3702
    replied
    They will mail it out about 2 weeks before the exam date.

Leave a comment:

• OPD22
    started a topic Westchester County P.D

Westchester County P.D

Is anyone else taking the Westchester Exam on November 15th? And If so have you received any information on location of the exam yet? I ask because I sent in my app. along with the exam fee on the first week of filing and still haven't received anything confirming this.
    Last edited by OPD22; 09-14-2008, 10:59 PM. Reason: Forgot part of post

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6389 users online. 348 members and 6041 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X