Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about NYPD BI packet...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about NYPD BI packet...

    Hey LEOs and non LEOs I am currently embarking on the fun task that is my BI packet, however I am confused.

    Form APD-16(School Record Requests)
    &
    Form APD- 19(Employment Record Requests)
    have me mixed up,
    yes they must be typed, but do I type them and deliver them to my jobs and schools, or fill them out and give them to my BI and have them mail them out?
    NYPD Exam 8000- 95.5 passed
    Medical 9/8 - passed
    PAT 9/14 - passed
    Meet with BI 9/17 - done
    Written Psych 9/22 -done
    Oral Psych 10/07- done
    Mini Medical 11/18-

  • #2
    hand them back to your bi..bi will mail them out to your employer and schools. I had the same question when i went through the process...good luck

    Comment


    • #3
      appreciate the quick response sir, you have have eased some of my concerns then.
      NYPD Exam 8000- 95.5 passed
      Medical 9/8 - passed
      PAT 9/14 - passed
      Meet with BI 9/17 - done
      Written Psych 9/22 -done
      Oral Psych 10/07- done
      Mini Medical 11/18-

      Comment


      • #4
        NYsheepdog: I too am delving into the fun that is the packet, from what i can deduce is that we do the BI'S dirty work basicly, I't doesn't say send it out on the form APD/PS-13, so I wouldn't do it. Also it says in bold letters after each one that Do nottype in any information on the back of these forms

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GeneralMelchid View Post
          NYsheepdog: I too am delving into the fun that is the packet, from what i can deduce is that we do the BI'S dirty work basicly, I't doesn't say send it out on the form APD/PS-13, so I wouldn't do it. Also it says in bold letters after each one that Do nottype in any information on the back of these forms
          i never received ps-13 although i was able to get one just now from a fellow applicant, i know see what i missed,


          how far along are you into the hiring process?
          NYPD Exam 8000- 95.5 passed
          Medical 9/8 - passed
          PAT 9/14 - passed
          Meet with BI 9/17 - done
          Written Psych 9/22 -done
          Oral Psych 10/07- done
          Mini Medical 11/18-

          Comment


          • #6
            I took the test last yr and deferred it. But i still have my packet and have been slowly filling it out so its done when i am ready. I have a question about APD-19 froms. Do we have to do them for all out jobs or just 5 or 10 years. I see they only ask for a 5 yr SS printout. I had like 20 or so jobs since i went to school and had a bunch of pt jobs.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by oflove13 View Post
              I took the test last yr and deferred it. But i still have my packet and have been slowly filling it out so its done when i am ready. I have a question about APD-19 froms. Do we have to do them for all out jobs or just 5 or 10 years. I see they only ask for a 5 yr SS printout. I had like 20 or so jobs since i went to school and had a bunch of pt jobs.
              at my medical one of the officers in charge, said all history of all jobs from exiting high schools, and the ss printout from when you left school too
              NYPD Exam 8000- 95.5 passed
              Medical 9/8 - passed
              PAT 9/14 - passed
              Meet with BI 9/17 - done
              Written Psych 9/22 -done
              Oral Psych 10/07- done
              Mini Medical 11/18-

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYsheepdog View Post
                at my medical one of the officers in charge, said all history of all jobs from exiting high schools, and the ss printout from when you left school too


                thanks in my packet it said just a 5 yr ss print out maybe they changed it. I filled out the application with all my jobs i had just was not sure about the ADP-19, well I guess i better get it scanned and start typing or something i still have time. I tried calling the number on the forms because they have the wrong address and they were sooooo rude told me i had to come there to fix it even though i was out of state, so i didnt even get to ask about ADP- 19

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does anybody know with the apd16 and apd19 forms, if we are still with the company or in the school what should we put for the date of attendance? I'm not sure if I should leave it blank or write the current date. Thanks.
                  TO: 1/29/09
                  Fitness: 4/1/09 passed
                  Medical: 4/1/09 passed
                  VBT: 3/20/09 eligible
                  Drug Test: 4/1/09 passed
                  Met with BI: 4/7/09
                  Quals: GS-7
                  BI: Done
                  TSU: 7/2/09

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Schem86 View Post
                    Does anybody know with the apd16 and apd19 forms, if we are still with the company or in the school what should we put for the date of attendance? I'm not sure if I should leave it blank or write the current date. Thanks.
                    you can write present. handed my packet in that way, my bi had no complaint she looked over every page.
                    NYPD Exam 8000- 95.5 passed
                    Medical 9/8 - passed
                    PAT 9/14 - passed
                    Meet with BI 9/17 - done
                    Written Psych 9/22 -done
                    Oral Psych 10/07- done
                    Mini Medical 11/18-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      me i typed the forms that we had to, the old fashion way. With a 40 year old typewriter. I didn't even know how to turn the darn thing on, had to get the librarian to help me. Now i know what old people feel like with new technology
                      Last edited by GeneralMelchid; 09-24-2008, 10:02 PM. Reason: i have the spelling capacity of a 5 year old

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 5250 users online. 336 members and 4914 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X