300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 111th Papd Class

Not sure if this was talked about in other forums or not, but does anyone know when we should expect to hear whether we've been invited to the PAPD academy? I've already finsihed the oral psych and medical, just waiting to hear now. Any info would be great. Thanks.

I have finished both and am just waiting as well.
    SCPD - 92.5
    PAPD - In Process
    NCPD - 80.98
    NYSP - 88.52

Comment

I'm guessing we'll hear something within the next 2 weeks or so. My BI had told me I should get abou 3 weeks notice before the start of the academy. It's just difficult to coordinate leaving my current job without knowing what's going on with this.

Comment

I finished up everything as well, I'm hearing a start date of Oct 13th, however we should be hearing something at the end of Sept beginning of Oct for sure.

I'm hearing they trying to get 150 to 200 in the class. If that is the case will they hire for the 112th soon after?

Comment

I know there is a class behind 111 which I assumed was the 112.

Comment

Nah 110th just graduated in Aug, the 111th is going in October. Don't know if they will have the 112th anytime soon after the 111th finishes

Comment

From what I understand, there are supposed to be 2 classes going at the same time. One will have the academy in Jersey City the other will have the academy in Staten Island. I wouldn't be surprised if they called the 112 right away if they haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants03 View Post
                From what I understand, there are supposed to be 2 classes going at the same time. One will have the academy in Jersey City the other will have the academy in Staten Island. I wouldn't be surprised if they called the 112 right away if they haven't already.
                Where did you hear this from?
                SCPD - 92.5
                PAPD - In Process
                NCPD - 80.98
                NYSP - 88.52

Comment

Originally posted by Giants03 View Post
                  Well if this is indeed the case that is better for a lot of us who are finished with the entire process.

Comment

Why do they have two academies?

Comment

This is what my BI told me during my home interview. I'm not sure exactly whey they are holding 2 academy's, I'm assuming to get more people through the process faster.

Comment

Anyone get an acceptance yet for 111th?

Comment

Not yet. Should be any day at this point. The waiting is killing me.

Comment

Got my DHL today, I'm officially in the academy for the 111th class.

Good luck to those who made it. See you on the 17th for orientation

Comment

congrats man, you hit the lotto!

Where is your academy?
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6255 users online. 378 members and 5877 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X