300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does the test last?

I took the NYPD exam June 07 and passed. Since I don't turn 21 until the end of this year they said they will extend it. How long does this extension last?

The test is good for a maximum of four years. I took mine in feb of 05 and i"m still getting letters to come in to APD even though they haven't sent me as many as they did in the past. When I took the test I wasn't 21 nor did i have the college credits.

Comment

Originally posted by krash131 View Post
      The test is good for a maximum of four years. I took mine in feb of 05 and i"m still getting letters to come in to APD even though they haven't sent me as many as they did in the past. When I took the test I wasn't 21 nor did i have the college credits.
      Awesome. I'm in the same boat you were in. Is there any testing I can take now(drug, oral etc.) or do I have to wait until I have every requirement to start any step after the written exam? Because I do remember the lady who extended my exam said call back next september(now).

Comment

I called 2 years ago when i was still and high school because i was concerned about my test expiring on me and she couldn't have given a crap less about my test being extended. If you score high they you should be fine, and they should keep sending letters when they want to start processing for another academy. I always got a letter around 5 months before they wanted to put a class in I'm even thinking about taking a new test again because my list is going to expire and i still wont be done with school. From what I understand you will not be able to start anything until you go to the initial applicant interview, which is where they will fingerprint you. . .again. . and what not. If i am wrong anybody OTJ can please correct me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5632 users online. 319 members and 5313 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X