300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erie County Sheriff Reserve Unit

I was wondering if there was anyone here that knew how one would go about joining this unit? I am really interested in doing this and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to join.
    Alf

this may get you started in the right direction ...

http://www.erie.gov/Sheriff/police_s...on.asp#reserve

Comment

Remember google is your friend, call them or stop by their station

Comment

yeah got that thanks. I have the website I was just wondering if there was anything specific that someone could throw my way. I plan on going to the station and getting everything settled. Thanks for the help
        Alf

Comment

Erie County Sheriff's Reserves

Reserves are not police officers and not respected by road deputies. If you think that you are going to be welcomed, with open arms, you will not.

If you want to be a cop, take the police test.

Comment

Umm thanks for the post i guess. Guess you don't really know much about me but I already am a sworn officer, so the I have the cop thing down. I was just wondering if any one had any useful information because I wanted to join the marine unit so I had something different to do during the summer. Also I work the Bills games and the reserve guys seem to be treated very well by the deputies there. So i don't know where you got your information but me thinks perhaps you are just a wee-bit misguided.
            Alf

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5431 users online. 308 members and 5123 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X