300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Criminal Justice Program

I was just wondering where people where going to school and if they like there is school’s Criminal Justice Program is any good. I go to Nassau Community and so far it seems to be a good.

Im just started this semester at John Jay. So far I love it there, I'm also think of switching my major from Criminal Justice to Police Studies because it focuses more on Policing. Also its a CUNY college so its not very expensive.

Comment

I got my Associates in Criminal Justice from Kaplan University(online) because it would've been nearly impossible for me to go to school and maintain my current job full time. I graduated Dec 06 and it was a great experience.

Comment

Albany SUNY might have the best in the nation with Cincinatti U . with # two. But in nyc, John jay is the #1 and #2 in the state

Comment

Northeastern University. . .one of the top 100 schools in the country and a very well known Criminal Justice program

Comment

John Jay College of CRIMINAL JUSTICE....... hands down.

Comment

John Jay was a terrible, terrible school in my opinion. I hated it. Ended up finishing my Bachelors at Stonybrook here in NY which is not only a much better school but offered a much better experience. (Political science instead of criminal justice though as they don't offer a program)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5399 users online. 317 members and 5082 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X