300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Psyc

For any of you who have done the oral already, what is it like. All i can can imagine is me in a dark room with a swinging light over my head. haha

But are you hooked up to any thing, or just kinda talking answering questions to people? I was just finishing up my paper work and got me thinking about it.

Originally posted by NycNick98 View Post
    For any of you who have done the oral already, what is it like. All i can can imagine is me in a dark room with a swinging light over my head. haha

But are you hooked up to any thing, or just kinda talking answering questions to people? I was just finishing up my paper work and got me thinking about it.
    It's exactly like that, and they also hook you up to a lie detector and shock when they don't like your answers.

Seriously though, they just ask you questions which you've answered a million times (arrests, tickets, etc.) to see if you stick to your story. If anything is off on your written psych they'll ask you follow up questions. And then some general questions: Why do you want to be a cop? What are three words to describe yourself?, etc.
    NYPD Exam #8000

Comment

haha thats what I figured. Thank you

Comment

Yes......No......I don't recall...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4299 users online. 199 members and 4100 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X