Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need quick answer about reopending case please!!!!!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need quick answer about reopending case please!!!!!!!

    hey guys, I'm going in the AM to reopen my case file to get in the academy and I wanted to know if I need an OFFICIAL copy of my transcript or just a regular copy. I have a regular printed copy from the computer but do I need the officla copy from the school??? thanks in advance!!!

    -Steve

  • #2
    I thought you were on some sort of review ? I believe its a certified copy not tbe opened only by the background investigator.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Viper973 View Post
      I thought you were on some sort of review ? I believe its a certified copy not tbe opened only by the background investigator.

      no I have not reopened my case yet but I think I took care of my license issues where it "shouldnt" be a problem

      but before i wake up at 6am and make the 1 hour trip out there with a regular copy of my transcript, I just want to know if i need an official version.

      -Steve

      Comment


      • #4
        what you have is fine, I had a print out and it was fine. your good to go, good luck

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MercuryEvo View Post
          hey guys, I'm going in the AM to reopen my case file to get in the academy and I wanted to know if I need an OFFICIAL copy of my transcript or just a regular copy. I have a regular printed copy from the computer but do I need the officla copy from the school??? thanks in advance!!!

          -Steve
          What does "reopending" mean?

          Comment


          • #6
            If you took the test, and lets say for any reason such as you were only 19, you call then and tell them to close your case until you are ready for the academy. By re opening just gets you back on the active list.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MercuryEvo View Post

              but before i wake up at 6am and make the 1 hour trip out there with a regular copy of my transcript, I just want to know if i need an official version.

              -Steve
              It doesn't matter when you get to APD. No need to rush and be the first one in there. They are open until i think 7pm and you don't need an appointment. You can find their number pretty easy and call them to double check. But 99% of the time they require the original. The best way to do it is bring the original and a copy and show them the original and hand them a copy with it. It will save them time. I have always found that helping someone who you need to help you can never hurt.
              NYPD
              Exam 5047- Passed
              Medical- Passed 8/27/08
              JST- Passed 9/8/08
              Written Psychological- Done 9/17/08
              Oral Psychological- Passed 10/2/08
              Meet with BI- Done 10/16/08
              Mini-Medical-Done 12/30/08
              Mini-Medical Part 2- 4/30/09
              Academy July 2009 (hopefully)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kyle G View Post
                It doesn't matter when you get to APD. No need to rush and be the first one in there. They are open until i think 7pm and you don't need an appointment. You can find their number pretty easy and call them to double check. But 99% of the time they require the original. The best way to do it is bring the original and a copy and show them the original and hand them a copy with it. It will save them time. I have always found that helping someone who you need to help you can never hurt.
                yea i had to go to work thats why I had to go early. I brought a copy and that was fine

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just came from other there on wednesday and I had unofficial copies to re-open my case and it was fine. You dont need to dress up either to RE-OPEN your case.

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 6817 users online. 366 members and 6451 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X