300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Buffalo people

Any one hear of this "Special Response Team Patrolman" thing going on? Supposedly its going to be like the Housing Authority. This department is starting up with 35 officers and a slew of services (investigations, k-9 and that whole thing). If anyone knows anything of this post up because I am interested in seeing what they are trying to or will accomplish. I am just wondering if this is another "Buffalo Special Police" gig
    Alf

Originally posted by izhazissuez View Post
    Any one hear of this "Special Response Team Patrolman" thing going on? Supposedly its going to be like the Housing Authority. This department is starting up with 35 officers and a slew of services (investigations, k-9 and that whole thing). If anyone knows anything of this post up because I am interested in seeing what they are trying to or will accomplish. I am just wondering if this is another "Buffalo Special Police" gig
    Never heard of it. Sounds to me like a Buffalo Special Police type deal. If it doesnt have anything to do with BPD im sure they wont last long once the BPD union jumps on it.
    And the road becomes my bride.

Comment

from what I am hearing it is a revamp of the nonexistant buffalo municipal housing police.
      Alf

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6127 users online. 349 members and 5778 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X