300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPD Processing Status for Current Candidates

Where is everyone in the processing stages for RPD?

Let's get a thread started.

I'm waiting to take my oral psychological on 9-20. I did my written and medical a little over a week ago.

Comment

I had my medical about a week and a half ago. My written psych is this weekend.

Comment

A buddy of mine was just told that he's all set for the next academy class. But he's coming over from MCSO.

Comment

Medical and Psych complete. Waiting for background and poly I guess. I am not sure when I will have contact again.

Medical: Wednesday 8-22
          Written Psych: 8-21
          Psych Interview: 8-27
          Polygraph: Unknown

Comment

I took the written exam in May was scheduled for the agility in August but had to reschedule the agility for February 2009. I hope to get hired on here where I live before that date comes around.
            Last edited by Driven; 09-02-2008, 11:23 AM. Reason: .
            "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

Originally posted by Driven View Post
              I took the written exam in May was scheduled for the agility in August but had to reschedule the agility for February 2009. I hope to get hired on here where I live before that date comes around.
              Driven, do you know if the February 2009 agility test will be held in early Feb. or late Feb.?

Comment

It seems like some of you have already had contact with your BI. I have my oral psych this week and was wondering if I should be concerned that I haven't heard from my BI yet.

Comment

what'd you score on the exam?

Comment

Originally posted by toocoldhere11 View Post
                    It seems like some of you have already had contact with your BI. I have my oral psych this week and was wondering if I should be concerned that I haven't heard from my BI yet.
                    It all depends on your score there are only so many bi's so they usually start with the higher scores and work down from there i wouldn't panic it may take some time before hearing from them and it happens after your psych interview. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by pun33 View Post
                      what'd you score on the exam?
                      I received an 85

Originally posted by jt14621 View Post
                      It all depends on your score there are only so many bi's so they usually start with the higher scores and work down from there i wouldn't panic it may take some time before hearing from them and it happens after your psych interview. good luck
                      Thanks, that makes me feel a little better. I guess I was and still somewhat worried because there have been some people who received a call before they had their psych interview. I had my psych interview late last week and I think it went well, so I'm hoping I receive a call soon.

Comment

double post

Comment

double post

Comment

double post

Comment

double post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4336 users online. 200 members and 4136 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X