Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hires in the next year for Livingston County Sheriff's Office? Anyone know?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hires in the next year for Livingston County Sheriff's Office? Anyone know?

Received my rank score the other day and am a little disappointed. Curious to know how many they plan on hiring in the next year, full or part-time, as according to my letter the eligible list will only be in effect for one year.

Thanks for the info whoever posts.

Road patrol? Last I heard, turnover down there was very low. I don't have any numbers, but if I were to venture a guess, I'd say less then ten. On the other hand, I'm only guessing, so I could be way off.

Comment

Originally posted by hxd View Post
      Road patrol? Last I heard, turnover down there was very low. I don't have any numbers, but if I were to venture a guess, I'd say less then ten. On the other hand, I'm only guessing, so I could be way off.

Correct, Road Patrol. Small department (in comparison to Monroe Cty), with about 50 officers I think. I would say you would definitely be accurate with the less than ten number.

Would like to hear other opinions on this as well.

Thanks guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5712 users online. 321 members and 5391 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X