Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Detective, visiting NYC for the 1st time on Wednesday.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Detective, visiting NYC for the 1st time on Wednesday.

I'm very excited to visit NYC. Never been there before and I will be there for a few days to catch the Sox/Yanks game and do some site seeing. Anything I should know or do? I obviously will have my I.D/Badge with me on the trip (I heard it helps out at the game ). Any suggestions for anything in general when visiting?

Thanks

If your into police history, check out the police museum in manhattan. A lot of cool exhibits and gift shop is there.
    They also have heli-tours that goes around NYC (be careful though, they have gone down in the east river a few times).
    Manhattan at night time is the best place on earth if you ask me. Check out times square, and midtown. Do some shopping, go to battery park, statue of liberty etc.

Most of all, have a good time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gbotj View Post
      If your into police history, check out the police museum in manhattan. A lot of cool exhibits and gift shop is there.
      They also have heli-tours that goes around NYC (be careful though, they have gone down in the east river a few times).
      Manhattan at night time is the best place on earth if you ask me. Check out times square, and midtown. Do some shopping, go to battery park, statue of liberty etc.

Most of all, have a good time.
      Awesome thanks, I have a few connections with connections up there, so I'm trying to work it out for benefit, lol. I'll also be staying in Manhattan across the street from Madison Square Garden, so, I'll be sure to check out as much as I can. Thanks for the museum idea.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3126 users online. 163 members and 2963 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X