Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o yeah, both transit and highway cops get ALOT of mandatory OT.. pretour ot and after tour ot..

Comment

in my command you won't have trouble pulling in 30-50 hours OT a month if you so desire...as long as your activity demands those hours no boss will bust your balls over it.

Comment

gunslash i dont kno where u work but i worked in one of the busiest commands in the city and the bosses use to act like they were paying you out of there own pockets when it came to overtime

Comment

yeah,, its different every pct,, like mine,, they short on people,, so theres plenty of time available. all u gotta do is sign up for it

Comment

Just so you know if the contract was ratified we would be making more then rookie Sergeants. They are making 73,000 and we should be making 73,546. They filed a grievence and im sure itll change but i like to break chops, especially the 5 yr wonders!!!

P.S. Getting the range day back was a HUGE F U to the Sergeants who sold us out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bladez718 View Post
              yeah,, its different every pct,, like mine,, they short on people,, so theres plenty of time available. all u gotta do is sign up for it
              Patrol overtime or Atlas?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5944 users online. 305 members and 5639 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X