300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suffolk deputy results

Guys I looked on the suffolk county website and noticed the deputy eligible list is gone being that it expires today. so hopefully that means the new list will be established soon. Has anyone noticed a time where there is no eligible list and for how long.

They did the same thing with the corrections list. The new results were posted the day after they removed the old results.

Comment

I hope so. I think i did good on that one
      When the public needs help, they call the police. When the police need help, they call ESU.

" To Protect and Serve"

Comment

I know the old list is gone, but it still seems like it's still early (considering how slow SC civil service is) to see the new list.. The Corrections one took 4 months and that had to be a smaller list then what this one will be.

Now watch it'll be posted Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by SDC1983 View Post
          I know the old list is gone, but it still seems like it's still early (considering how slow SC civil service is) to see the new list.. The Corrections one took 4 months and that had to be a smaller list then what this one will be.

Now watch it'll be posted Monday.

Who knows. I was crazy to think civil service would be consistant and post the new results the same way 2 times.

Comment

Was told the window is Sept 17th - Oct 17th for results to be posted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3442 users online. 155 members and 3287 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X