300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM law enforcement academy

Does anyone have any information about the NM law enforcement academy. As I understand it, it is not the same academy that state troopers attend, but it is administered by NMDPS. I am considering applying as a park ranger, and the job description says that you have to be able to graduate from the NM law enforcement academy. I haven't been able to find much information on this academy. Specifically, I want to know: 1) is it a residential academy; 2) how many weeks does it run?; 3) is it a military bootcamp type of environment. Anyone ever gone through this academy?

There Is 1 Academy In Albq. State Police Is In Santa Fe. There Is One In Hobbs And I Think One In Las Cruces. State Runs Theres Like The Military. All Are 22 Weeks. Good Luck..............
    Be safe

Comment

There are 7 Academies in NM

Farmington, Rio Rancho, Gallup, Bernalillo County Sherrif's also have their own academies. They area all about 26 weeks too. NMDPS Law Enforcement Academy is in Santa Fe next door to the NMSP Academy. But, the Law Enforcement Academy is the one the small town departments and Game and Fish, etc attend.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4677 users online. 314 members and 4363 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X