300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbs PD

Saw some things on this agency and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them..

They patrol the city of Hobbs in New Mexico... I know that

Comment

saw they have a five year $15000 signing bonus

Comment

Hobbs is under heavy federal sanctions. They have handcuffed their officers to an unbelievable degree. The signing bonus is to get people to stay there after they sign. To be honest the signing bonus isn't a check to your bank account, it is a housing bonus to help you buy a house there. I believe the 15k one is for 5 years and they have a 30k for 10 years of service. I can tell you that they do pay their officers a pretty nice hourly wage that's competitive with some of the best in the country for rookies.

Comment

Running M Down, I've been told the management at Hobbs is G2G. I'd suggest you utilize Google and search news articles and view videos about Hobbs PD. There's a lot you can learn about the agency including what GF19 mentioned regarding the signing bonuses. If you watch some of the YouTube videos, Hobbs PD personnel mention housing is hard to come by in the city. Also, most agencies have recruiting officers. If you've got a question, that's what they're there for.

Comment

thank you all for the information.. I am really going to put some time in to find out more about this agency.. I love it in New Mexico and think that this my be the place for me

Comment

An older thread but did you find the information you were looking for regarding HPD?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3928 users online. 241 members and 3687 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X