Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemicop
    replied
    Can any Roswell LEOs tell me if, by any chance, there are some officers still on from the mid '70s? I was there from '76 til'79 and am curious..........

Leave a comment:

• squeakeer
    replied
    I mailed in my application for lateral today.

Leave a comment:

• GopherFanatic19
    replied
    Originally posted by squeakeer View Post
    What is the hiring process for out of state and Minnesota POST License Eligible and how many times would I come to visit Roswell? Also I heard back in 2010-2011 that out of state license eligible was considered laterals, is this still the case? Thank you for any and all info. I thought I would try here first then call the department
    Yes it is a lateral, if you were post eligible and it meets NM standards you only have to take a week to get certified. It is paid for by the department. How many times you visit is up to the department, Im sure once you start the process you can talk to them and try to get it streamlined where you do multiple things per visit which would limit the amount of times you flying there.

Leave a comment:

• GopherFanatic19
    replied
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Does Roswell accept non citizen applicants?
    I believe if you were born in a galaxy not of this universe, they give you a hiring preference actually and move straight to the top of the class.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Does Roswell accept non citizen applicants?

Leave a comment:

• squeakeer
    replied
    What is the hiring process for out of state and Minnesota POST License Eligible and how many times would I come to visit Roswell? Also I heard back in 2010-2011 that out of state license eligible was considered laterals, is this still the case? Thank you for any and all info. I thought I would try here first then call the department

Leave a comment:

• GopherFanatic19
    replied
    the county just south of Roswell is a great agency.

Leave a comment:

• hemicop
    replied
    This is a very old post. Did you get the info you hoped for? I worked there back in the mid/late 70s & was back there a few years ago. City-wise nothing seemed to change. PD-wise it seemed like an entirely, possibly better, agency.

Leave a comment:

• eddie_scout
    started a topic Roswell PD

Roswell PD

I am an out of state applicant from cali currently thinking about applying with them anyone here a Roswell Pd officer? Morale Equipment etc etc. Just anything in general about the city and Pd thanks guys!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5819 users online. 364 members and 5455 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X