Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illomatix
    replied
    The fitness standards have changed http://www.bernalillocountysheriff.com/physical.html

Leave a comment:

• slsteiner88
    replied
    Originally posted by Infraja View Post
    I'm currently applying for the Bernalillo County Sheriffs department and have reviewed their PT requirements. My biggest question is over the Sit and Reach Test and where exactly the "0" mark is. The requirement states 1.5 inches to pass, but is this 1.5 inches past the toes? Or is it 1.5 inches to your toes? Does anyone have experience with their PT Test? Thanks in advance.
    They use the same standards as the rest of New Mexico departments. The sit and reach is the easiest test. I believe it is 1.5inches past your toes.

Leave a comment:

• Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department physical requirements

I'm currently applying for the Bernalillo County Sheriffs department and have reviewed their PT requirements. My biggest question is over the Sit and Reach Test and where exactly the "0" mark is. The requirement states 1.5 inches to pass, but is this 1.5 inches past the toes? Or is it 1.5 inches to your toes? Does anyone have experience with their PT Test? Thanks in advance.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3991 users online. 278 members and 3713 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X