300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info about NM Police

I am curious about the state of law enforcement in NM. Is there a lot of departments hiring at this time? If so what is the reason why they cant find guys to put into those positions?

I am currently living in FL and in the police academy now and will be graduating in 4 months or so. I am willing to travel for the job, I am a free agent of sorts and just looking around.

Any info about LE and NM please let me know or PM if you want.

Thanks

Check your pm

Comment

Massive bump from the dead.

Michigan resident here. Looking for possible info about departments hiring out of state folk (expedited process, etc)

My inbox is open for pms

Comment

I am actually taking the first test on March 9th of this year for NM PD. I am excited but nervous at the same time. I don't know what to expect but i hope i make it through. If you go on there website and email the recruiter he should get back to you in the next couple weeks. I hope what your looking for goes well for you.

Comment

It looks like Farmington Police Department, Los Alamos Police Department, New Mexico State Police, Rio Rancho Police Department, Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office, Santa Fe Police Department are hiring

Sandoval County Sheriff's Office is hiring for certified sheriff's deputy

I just looked up a few places not everywhere so there might be other departments that are hiring.
          Thank You & Stay Safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2963 users online. 168 members and 2795 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X