Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hangman
    replied
    Did anyone on here get hired on yet? If so, what is your opinion about the agency?

Leave a comment:

• CriticalOperator
    replied
    I applied. The recruiter told me that the pft and oral boards will be conducted in July.

Leave a comment:

• hangman
    replied
    There are two academies being held in 2013: One in Jan. and one in June.

Leave a comment:

• Arcowboy410
    replied
    Any idea when they're going to hire next? I know they've had openings posted for certified and non-certified on the State's website since at least July.

Leave a comment:

• slsteiner88
    replied
    Ive never applied with them but I know a little about them from talking to a couple MTD officers. They do alot of the commercial vehicle enforcement at the weight stations and work alongside with state police. However they do not attend the state police academy, rather the state academy where officers from local agencies from around the state attend. Most of what they do involves semi truck regulation enforcement, but they do come across dope seizures from semis as New Mexico is a major corridor for drug smuggling into the US. Ive met alot of guys that seem happy with the job, but it is not a typical police job per se. I have seen them doing traffic stops on passanger vehicles but not often. Mostly they are at the weigh stations. I hope that all makes sense as its pretty late lol. I know their website is very informative as well.

Leave a comment:

• hangman
    started a topic NM Motor Transporation Police

NM Motor Transporation Police

Anyone on here ever apply to that agency or know anything about it?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4866 users online. 326 members and 4540 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X