300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Motor Transporation Police

Anyone on here ever apply to that agency or know anything about it?

Ive never applied with them but I know a little about them from talking to a couple MTD officers. They do alot of the commercial vehicle enforcement at the weight stations and work alongside with state police. However they do not attend the state police academy, rather the state academy where officers from local agencies from around the state attend. Most of what they do involves semi truck regulation enforcement, but they do come across dope seizures from semis as New Mexico is a major corridor for drug smuggling into the US. Ive met alot of guys that seem happy with the job, but it is not a typical police job per se. I have seen them doing traffic stops on passanger vehicles but not often. Mostly they are at the weigh stations. I hope that all makes sense as its pretty late lol. I know their website is very informative as well.

Comment

Any idea when they're going to hire next? I know they've had openings posted for certified and non-certified on the State's website since at least July.

Comment

There are two academies being held in 2013: One in Jan. and one in June.

Comment

I applied. The recruiter told me that the pft and oral boards will be conducted in July.

Comment

Did anyone on here get hired on yet? If so, what is your opinion about the agency?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2937 users online. 136 members and 2801 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X