300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monmouth county nj

Is anyone around this area i am going on vacation in about a week. I thought i would just see.

I'm not far from there...and my girlfriend goes to school there. What info ya looking for?

Comment

I was stationed at Ft Monmouth, got married to my first wife while living in Red Bank...

Remember the joke?
      1st prize is a one week holiday in Monmouth, 2nd prize is 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by gapd01 View Post
        Is anyone around this area i am going on vacation in about a week. I thought i would just see.
        Monmouth County is by far the nicest county to live in in the state. Just curious, why are you vacationing there? Cape May, Ocean City and AC are probably the best vacation spots.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

You are only a little over an hour from Atlantic City and 2 hours from Cape May. I'll be in Atlantic City the week of August 10th.

Sammy
          If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
          www.samanthafund.com

Comment

Man i went up there what a culture shock i never seen people drive, honk the horn,talk on the cell phone and give another driver the finger. It was truly incredible. The best part was watching people parallel park and hit the crap out of the car behind and in front of them leaving an inch between cars. LMAO Overall i had a good time the shore was nice and the weather was perfect.

Comment

Man i went up there what a culture shock i never seen people drive, honk the horn,talk on the cell phone and give another driver the finger. It was truly incredible. The best part was watching people parallel park and hit the crap out of the car behind and in front of them leaving an inch between cars. LMAO Overall i had a good time the shore was nice and the weather was perfect.
              The old joke is, once you pass over the Maryland state line, your in horn country. I hate when people don't use their horns, its there for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Airlinerd View Post
                The old joke is, once you pass over the Maryland state line, your in horn country. I hate when people don't use their horns, its there for a reason.
                yea i guess so!! Half the time i do not know if people understand who is honking at who. Wow there is a lot of traffic once you pass Richmond.

Comment

Welcome to the NJ Shore. Go to any mall in Monmouth/Ocean county, and you'll probably see t-shirts with such charming sayings as, "Welcome to NJ. Now go home" and "New Jersey: where the strong survive and the weak are eaten." I grew up with that, so your experience doesn't shock me at all. You probably come from a more genteel area and I can surely understand your culture shock. There are many reasons I left NJ, and although not one of the top ones, this was among them. NJ will always be my home, but I wouldn't trade living in Texas for anything.

Comment

it was a culture shock for real. man they talk fast up there my kid thought some of the woman were speaking another language lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4375 users online. 275 members and 4100 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X