300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh

good luck with your knee. i tore my tfcc tendon in my right wrist last august while delivering. i also have an lt tear and carpal tunnel in that wrist (as you know...using my right wrist is my lifes blood...can't work without it). because i did it at work..filed a workers comp claim. doctor said no work til surgery, i've been out since Sept. DOL denied my claim in Dec. i ended up getting a lawyer and my claim FINALLY was reversed/accepted in May. i've been on LWOP since Dec. shared services is now requesting a second opinion (asshats) so surgery is going to be delayed even longer. now...because of the amount of time this has been dragged out...i can't even bend my wrist in any direction without severe pain. i wear a brace 24/7 and can't pick up even a coffee cup without pain. 2 days ago i noticed my right shoulder blade is "winging" out of my back now by about 2 inches. OH...but shared services is doing everything they can to fight my valid claim. we work for a bunch of jerk offs. no one has offered me light duty (rurals aren't usually given light duty). if my career didn't depend on my right hand...i would have never filed the injury claim. i hope your knee wasn't work related....lol. i don't wish this on anyone.

i mentioned the eeo complaint because of the treatment i've received by my shared services case manager because of my injury. if she continues to degrade me and harrass me over the phone one more time (she literally brings me to tears) i will file a complaint on her.

the long winded point was.....don't let anyone intimidate you into NOT doing what you feel is necessary...for your own well being. they don't care about you JB...plain and simple.

((hugs))

Comment

NO, they dont care. thanks for your advice.

i'm sorry you've been going thru all that! i had no idea...

yes, being off on LWOP sucks! hang in there...

Comment

Im not sure where you are in South Jersey, but there are several police supply stores in Philly, with websites/contact info. But I know there are one or two in South Jersey, I just cant remember where.

Comment

I live in Salem County. thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4319 users online. 273 members and 4046 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X